Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions
Phoenix Quilt, Craft & Sewing Festival MEET & GREET >

Phoenix Quilt, Craft & Sewing Festival MEET & GREET

Phoenix Quilt, Craft & Sewing Festival MEET & GREET

Old 01-10-2011, 10:16 AM

Borntoquilt: Thanks for the info on possibly getting a free pass. I picked up a couple $1 off coupons yesterday @ JoAnns. Go to www.azstatefair.com and print a $3 off parking coupon. What is the location of the sew/vaccum place? I may take a drive & test my luck.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:27 AM

The main quilt show is in Mesa in March, sorry don't have dates here right now but will find if you are still here
Old 01-10-2011, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Nosy Rosy
Borntoquilt: Thanks for the info on possibly getting a free pass. I picked up a couple $1 off coupons yesterday @ JoAnns. Go to www.azstatefair.com and print a $3 off parking coupon. What is the location of the sew/vaccum place? I may take a drive & test my luck.
Thanks for parking coupon idea.... King's, 535 E Southern, mesa for poss free ticket
Old 01-10-2011, 03:10 PM

Thank you - I will check it out.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:52 PM

My mom is coming in from Minne, and she wants to go Thursday & Friday, so will wearing my tennies, she can run laps around me ;) . I got a flyer from Mulqueens for $1 off admission and $3 off parking, so check your mail just in case.
Old 01-14-2011, 07:07 PM

Hi everyone, I have an anwser for the quilt show for Tucson, this will be on the 22, 23, 24.
not this weekend but next, I have been to the Phoenix show and I go to the tucson every year and I think that the one here in Tucson is better is so big.
If any one is going we can meet and enjoy the show together.
gloria
Old 01-18-2011, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by suebee
Hello All -

Some of you are most likely already aware that The Phoenix Quilt, Craft & Sewing Festival is coming up, Jan 27th,28th and 29th at the Arizona State Fairgrounds. Im curious if anyone is planning on attending on the 27th. I am going and would love to meet anyone from QB that would be interested. Let me know if you will be attending on the 27th and if you'd like to get together. Im so looking forward to this show and making new friends.

Hope to see you soon!! Suebee
*****UPDATE*****
So here is what Im thinking, for those of you who wish to join us at the Meet & Greet on the 27th...Lets meet at the tables under one of the huge umbrellas @ 12PM. That will give ya'll some time to get in and look around first. Then if you wish to bring your lunch or buy something there, when we meet at noon, have your lunch during meet&greet. I will make a florescent sign w/ "THE QUILTING BOARD" on it. I will either be holding the sign or have it on our table. Also, wear a name tag with your Board name and real name if you wish. Who knows, we could run into each other inside!! If you have something you are working on and wish to bring for a show and tell, that would be way too cool! Hope ya'll can come. I sure look forward to making some new friends. Happy Quilting :)
Old 01-23-2011, 08:23 AM

Thanks! Suebee for coordinating this. We have moved motor home from Mesa to Apache Junction (Signal Butte & HWY 60) Anybody out this way want to car pool???? I can meet anywhere. No sense everybody driving....... Really Looking forward to meeting ya'll. AND bring your camera!!!!! Ihaven't been to the fair grounds since 1973. Am I gonna know where the big unbrellas are. Suebee PM me you cell phone-if you don't mind so if I get lost I'll have a contact #... Thanks!
Old 01-24-2011, 09:29 AM

Borntoquilt: Where in AJ? I'm in east AJ, Tomahawk & Southern-ish :-)
Old 01-24-2011, 02:24 PM

Meridian RV Resort - basically Meridian ST. between Broadway and Southern. Want to car pool? I have $3.00 off parking coupon *wink*. Will share gas!