Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/)
-   -   Going to Colorado Springs July 12. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/going-colorado-springs-july-12-a-t50439.html)

burnsk 07-26-2010 09:53 PM

Oh my goodness, those websites just encourage me all the more. Makes me realize I'm not alone. LOL LOL LOL And some good prices and ideas. Oh well, what can I say.

grammo013 07-27-2010 06:51 AM

Oh no I forgot about my coupon for Ruth's lol. Hopefully I will go back before it expires. I will need more of the batik I bought anyways. Maybe a whole bolt. I love the RED BATIK.

I haven't looked at the web sites yet but We get paid tomorrow so.......

Quiltgranny 07-27-2010 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by burnsk
Oh my goodness, those websites just encourage me all the more. Makes me realize I'm not alone. LOL LOL LOL And some good prices and ideas. Oh well, what can I say.

Yep, guess we're all in it together to some degree.

burnsk 08-02-2010 11:15 AM

4 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Quiltgranny

Finally quieted down here. My daughter, granddaughter and I drove home from Colorado. Left Monday afternoon. Got to meet with Rhonda and her granddaughter on Tuesday afternoon for lunch/dinner. Had a great time. It's amazing - when you meet others from this board it's like meeting old friends. I hated for the time to end. We arrived home Wednesday. My son-in-law flew here on Thursday nt. and he was busy all week-end. He re-wired my basement, installed new lights and then took down a wall in my family room so I now have a great room. They all left Sunday morning for their drive back to Colorado. My job now is to clean, clean, clean and get ready for dry wall installation.

Sure did have a wonderful trip. Got to meet you all, buy fabric and have time with my family. I hope we can all do it again. I hope to get my pictures downloaded later today.

{{{ HUGS }}} to all. If I promised anyone directions for something, please remind me. I didn't write it down.

Hi Kathy,
Sounds like you had a really nice trip back home. While here you visited family, bought fabric, made new friends and had fun. Doesn't get much better than that, does it? :thumbup:

How nice that you got to meet Rhonda, too. Boy, your trip was just WIN, WIN, WIN, wasn't it?

Hope you get to make it up this way again, too. Keep us posted. Take care, happy cleaning and sewing/quilting, too. Karla

Finally got my pics downloaded. Some are duplicates. Sorry some are sideways.

Quiltgranny's cowboy quilt. Her hubby designed the boot
[ATTACH=CONFIG]90376[/ATTACH]

Boxer Mom's beautiful quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]90381[/ATTACH]

Boxer Mom, Misty Marie, grammo013, burnsk, Quiltgranny
[ATTACH=CONFIG]90383[/ATTACH]

It's a great quilt. Close up but camera made it lighter
[ATTACH=CONFIG]90384[/ATTACH]

burnsk 08-02-2010 11:38 AM

2 Attachment(s)
More pics:

Quiltgranny and hubby
[ATTACH=CONFIG]90455[/ATTACH]

Here we are at Nuts & Bolts - Kathy, Kim, Linda, Misty, Karla
[ATTACH=CONFIG]90456[/ATTACH]

Quiltgranny 08-02-2010 02:43 PM

Hi Kathy,

Thanks so much for posting your pics! You did good! Wish me luck on entering that quilt in our county fair - it's this Friday! :shock:

Looking forward to having fun again soon. :D

Take care and happy quilting,

burnsk 08-02-2010 06:30 PM

You are very welcome. Good luck at the county fair. Your quilt should definitely win a ribbon.

Quiltgranny 08-03-2010 05:37 AM

You are very welcome. Good luck at the county fair. Your quilt should definitely win a ribbon.

Thanks. Oh, are you judging? :lol: I'll keep you all posted. :thumbup: