Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/)
-   -   NW Oregon and SW Washington~Beach retreat (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/nw-oregon-sw-washington%7Ebeach-retreat-t112545.html)

quiltingnonie 04-19-2011 09:22 AM

Unfortunately, no. Have other committments, but am planning to be there all day Saturday - as your "guest speaker", as Karen put it!! Will teach a Paper Piecing class to anyone who's game. :thumbup:

sew cornie 04-19-2011 10:04 AM

Glad you can come for at least a little while Laurie and I'm looking forward to learning more about pp from you. Any special things we need to bring for that?

cbridges22 04-19-2011 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by quiltingnonie

Originally Posted by Wine Woman
Would anyone like me to bring red wine??!! Feathers I'm so glad you are going-can we fianlly sit on the deck and have a glass together?! 2 Doods would you join me? Anyone else? Lets hope for all sunshine!

Well, YEAH. DUH!!! :lol:

AND DOUBLE DUH!!!!!!!!!! Laurie I am bringing candy corn to paper piece for a swap and I really still struggle with it so I look forward to your instructions.I will be joining you for wine Cindy!

2 Doods 04-19-2011 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Wine Woman
Would anyone like me to bring red wine??!! Feathers I'm so glad you are going-can we fianlly sit on the deck and have a glass together?! 2 Doods would you join me? Anyone else? Lets hope for all sunshine!

Well Cindy ~ I guess here is the triple "WELL, DUH!" :lol: I am soooo looking forward to a weekend away. Told DH he doesn't have to do anything for my birthday. I'll going to the beach with my friends :thumbup: Cheers!

KarenBarnes 04-19-2011 03:17 PM

In light of the fact that it is Alice's birthday, I will be bringing birthday cake!

Payment received today from Feathers and cbridges! Thanks!

cbridges22 04-19-2011 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by KarenBarnes
In light of the fact that it is Alice's birthday, I will be bringing birthday cake!

Payment received today from Feathers and cbridges! Thanks!

So does that mean I get a bed?

quiltingnonie 04-19-2011 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by sew cornie
Glad you can come for at least a little while Laurie and I'm looking forward to learning more about pp from you. Any special things we need to bring for that?

I will dig out my 'lesson plans' soon, and will post a 'supply list' on here. (Can you tell I always wanted to be a teacher! :lol: )

KarenBarnes 04-19-2011 04:47 PM

CindyB, all will get a bed, we just have to be relaxed and share bedrooms and possibly in the case of the king or queen beds, share those as well. It will all depend on how many actually pay and show up! I sleep with a snoring husband so that really doesn't bother me and I don't sleep in the nude so that shouldn't bother anyone else! :)

KarenBarnes 04-19-2011 04:58 PM

We have another quilter asking to come! Welcome mistiliz from Federal Way! You might want to contact UglyCook since she is coming from your area of the state. Lincoln City is going to so much fun with all the new people!

UglyCook, I haven't heard from Bluelady. Trish B I haven't heard from PattyJo. Are these quilters still planning to come?

Wine Woman 04-19-2011 06:28 PM

Yea Mistiliz is joining us! I'm so excited!! and another yea for cbridges she drinks wine too!! I only have red would someone like to bring white. Thats always nice too!