Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/)
-   -   Upcoming Georgia QB Meeting at Intown Quilters, Decatur, Ga (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/upcoming-georgia-qb-meeting-intown-quilters-decatur-ga-t168894.html)

Dakota Rose 12-30-2011 08:16 AM

Sorry about previous post. I found the date and will be there. Will check back for the food list and what to bring.

laalaaquilter 12-30-2011 04:09 PM

So 1/28 at 11AM. I'll bring the veggie tray and dip.

LindaMRB 01-15-2012 03:35 PM

I'm sorry, I totally missed out on this thread. But with a good excuse: I lost my job the week of November 14-18th.
I was kept on until the end of December, and now have been hired to do some freelance, but I have been totally bummed, looking for other work and taking care of all the other junk that goes with being unemployed and needing health insurance.
I have never been let go from a job, and in fact have never even had to submit my resume! I always went from one job to another and through friends/coworkers. Or just walking in the door and applying.
I have a huge learning curve to slog through!

I just saw that it is the 28th at 11:00am. Will NOT be spending any money but would love to look and visit.

Am I lost or what?
Just tell me, I can take it!
:0

Karen Collins 01-16-2012 07:53 AM

Hi, So sorry for my absence! Would love to go on the 28th! What would be the time frame? My daughter has a birthday on this date, will probably celebrate that night. I appreciate any further information and apologize for my absence! Sincerely, Karen Collins
E-Mail: [email protected]

laalaaquilter 01-16-2012 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by LindaMRB (Post 4877832)
I'm sorry, I totally missed out on this thread. But with a good excuse: I lost my job the week of November 14-18th.
I was kept on until the end of December, and now have been hired to do some freelance, but I have been totally bummed, looking for other work and taking care of all the other junk that goes with being unemployed and needing health insurance.
I have never been let go from a job, and in fact have never even had to submit my resume! I always went from one job to another and through friends/coworkers. Or just walking in the door and applying.
I have a huge learning curve to slog through!

I just saw that it is the 28th at 11:00am. Will NOT be spending any money but would love to look and visit.

Am I lost or what?
Just tell me, I can take it!
:0

What are you looking for? I've been on a short term assignment since 11/30/11 that I'm hoping will become permanent and would love to spread your resume amongst my contacts. See you on the 28th and we'll talk.

greenini 01-20-2012 04:42 PM

Folks,
I just got an email from Sarah at Intown Quilters. She and I had a misunderstanding about dates...can we get a confirmation of how many are planning on coming???? I get about 11, can I get an update? Thanks,
Jo

DeneK 01-20-2012 06:35 PM

I am planning to be there. Not sure what to bring, but I will bring something -- maybe cheese ball with crackers.

Dene

Vicki W 01-20-2012 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by greenini (Post 4894256)
Folks,
I just got an email from Sarah at Intown Quilters. She and I had a misunderstanding about dates...can we get a confirmation of how many are planning on coming???? I get about 11, can I get an update? Thanks,
Jo

me, I plan on being there.

olebat 01-22-2012 01:55 AM

Count me in. May have a guest, but that is not a sure thing. Just had the second cataract procedure, all seems to be going well. Focus is still off, but should be improved by the end of the week.

laalaaquilter 01-22-2012 09:13 AM

If we are still looking at Saturday 28th, I am still planning to attend.