Sisters, Oregon quilt show????

Old 06-25-2010, 07:49 AM

Wish I had known about this sooner. We're near Medford, but it would be a nice drive. Is it worth driving up for only a day?
Old 06-25-2010, 08:00 AM

The actual quilt show is only one day. Of course, some of the quilts are hanging in the stores throughout the week, but Saturday (the 10th) is THE DAY when all the quilts are hanging.
Old 06-28-2010, 06:53 AM

I'll be there!! Can't wait it's so much fun. We are planning on meeting in the park in Sisters on Saturday. Stay tuned to QB'ers of NW I'm sure the details will be posted soon! Hope to meet many of you!
Old 06-29-2010, 07:43 PM

I am, and my husband will be doing some research in the local taverns. You remember, more drinking going on at the quilt show than the rodeo. :) He is going to see if this is in fact a true story.

He will be conducting interviews in between sips of Bud.
Old 06-29-2010, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by KarenBarnes
I definitely will be at the gathering in September! It is in The Dalles which is a little closer to you Dee! Feathers is hosting then... Have a good time in Sisters!
The Dalles is about 3 hours north of where Dee and I are from. Lovely area though, the Columbia River is up there.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:57 AM

thinking about it
been many a times when I lived in Sp Or
Old 07-01-2010, 03:10 PM

Checking the other posting on QB'rs we are meeting in the park for lunch-Village Green City Park which is 2 blocks south from downtown between Elm and Fir. Hope all of you can make it and if you can get hubby out of the Tavern bring him too! Although he may have more fun in the tavern than listening to the ladies talk quilt talk!! :? :lol: :lol:
Old 07-21-2010, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by KarenBarnes
I definitely will be at the gathering in September! It is in The Dalles which is a little closer to you Dee! Feathers is hosting then... Have a good time in Sisters!
Hi Guys: I have found it necessary to cancel as the hostess for the Sept. get-to-gether. There are just so many things happening in Sept that I just can't do it. We have 2 weddings, a quilt retreat to the coast and I just had hip surgery so I'm not even walking without a walker yet and have lots of PT ahead so my best intentions back in the early spring when I invited everyone just can't happen. I'm so sorry.

Feathers
Old 07-21-2010, 06:23 PM

Hi Guys: I have found it necessary to cancel as the hostess for the Sept. get-to-gether. There are just so many things happening in Sept that I just can't do it. We have 2 weddings, a quilt retreat to the coast and I just had hip surgery so I'm not even walking without a walker yet and have lots of PT ahead so my best intentions back in the early spring when I invited everyone just can't happen. I'm so sorry.

Maybe someone else in the group will be able to host so we can keep things going! I'd be happy to do it, I'm just waiting on a date from my son who will be graduating from Navy boot camp in Sept. As soon as I know the date maybe I could plan something!