Vt. Quilt Festival

Old 06-29-2015, 02:56 PM
ro
Banned

Default Vt. Quilt Festival

went to the vt. quilt show and cant say enough about it. very nicely done. very well organized. people were on line thurs. nite for the champagne and chocolate nite but the doors opened a little earlier and it wasn't chaos. I think 85 vendors were spread about 2 large buildings. what I really enjoyed was there were demos every 1/2 hr. or so. very nice. I do think the 9.75 charge for a sandwich or salad was a bit steep though. I took a class w/Cynthia English and while she was very informative and good teacher, there was not any room to put our sewing items on the table. just too many people and it was hot in the room. she certainy needed a larger room. food here for lunch was very nicely done and priced great. I also think you should consider mobility skooter rental next year. its quite a distance for those of us who cant walk to get to the expo bldgs. and once we got there we were unable to walk and had to sit. I've had the skooters available in Lancaster and Hershey and didn't think they presented a problem w/others walking. I know there were wheelchairs, but that means someone had to push ya and take ya around. just a thought!
Old 06-30-2015, 11:10 AM

Vermont show is always awesome! Too bad they moved it so far up north in Vermont, though. Used to be much closer to where I live and an easier day trip. Glad you enjoyed the show, Ro.
Old 06-30-2015, 06:06 PM

Went to the show too. I agree with you, the show was great. I've wanted to go to this show for years & was so glad that I finally made it. I even got some sightseeing in.
Old 07-01-2015, 04:35 AM
ro
Banned

dragonfly where on long island do you live? did you go alone?
Old 07-04-2015, 11:14 AM

The Vermont Show was great, I liked it better than the AQS show in Lancaster Pa this year. Would go back next year