Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Wickenburg AZ Quilt Show Jan. 26 & 27

Blog Entries

Wickenburg AZ Quilt Show Jan. 26 & 27

For those of you in Arizona, the Wickenburg quilt guild (Vulture Peak Patchers) will be hosting its bi-annual quilt show January 26 and 27 from 9 am to 4 pm at the Wickenburg Community Center. Admission is a $5 donation. We are a non-profit organization and the funds raised at this show go to fund our meetings and our charity work for the next two years. In addition to the quilts in the show, we have approximately 70 small quilts hanging in businesses all over town. This has been a fun collaboration between the guild and the businesses to help advertise our show and we hope show attendees will take the time to visit some of the businesses and check out the quilts.

Attached is a picture of our Opportunity Quilt. Tickets are $1 each or 6 for $5 and can be purchased at the show. You don't have to be present to win. The drawing will be Saturday, Jan. 27, at 3 p.m.

If you're anywhere near Wickenburg next weekend, we hope to see you at the show.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    JudyG

Good luck with show, Judy! I'd come if closer. Love the quilt being raffled. Gorgeous!
    Quilting therapy for the therapist...
    My Summertime Swap blocks: https://www.quiltingboard.com/member...bums19923.html

Wish I lived closer, I'd be there! Good luck! Love the crazy quilt!