Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: 2nd Bow tuck tote

  1. #1
    Senior Member kkbrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bloomington, Indiana
    Posts
    325
    I am having fun making this bow tuck tote, here is a picture of my 2nd one made.

    I left off the button loop

    Bow Tuck tote
    Name:  Attachment-50015.jpe
Views: 47
Size:  56.6 KB

  2. #2
    Super Member topper1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    near Richmond ,Virginia
    Posts
    1,228
    love it

  3. #3
    Senior Member kkbrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bloomington, Indiana
    Posts
    325
    Thanks, i love the brown and blues together. I am working on making about 30 purses to try and sell

  4. #4
    Marjpf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Greater Los Angeles Area
    Posts
    1,915
    Very cute! And I really like your red toaster.

  5. #5
    Senior Member kkbrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bloomington, Indiana
    Posts
    325
    Thanks my entire kitchen is Coke and has red and black appliances, so the small appliances and the kitchen aid are red and the stove and fridge are black!

  6. #6
    Super Member Grama Lehr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Posts
    5,040
    Very pretty! Brown and teal and brown and pink are very popular color choices this year. Great job!! :P

  7. #7
    paintedquilt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wasaga Beach, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,702
    Gotta make me one of the them :-P

  8. #8
    Google Goddess craftybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Central Indiana (USA)
    Posts
    30,668
    Blog Entries
    194
    cute

  9. #9
    Super Member LeslieSkelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pipe Creek, Texas
    Posts
    1,038
    Nice color choices!

  10. #10
    Super Member clem55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lexington,Kentucky
    Posts
    6,201
    Blog Entries
    6
    Where do you find that pattern?

  11. #11
    MNQuilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    694
    Looks great. I just finished one a couple of weeks ago and put a magnetic button in it, which I LOVE!

  12. #12
    Moderator littlehud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    SW Iowa
    Posts
    32,958
    That is so pretty. I love your fabric. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

  13. #13
    Power Poster dkabasketlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lakeland, Florida
    Posts
    10,215
    Very nnice job!

  14. #14
    Senior Member dojo36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Odessa, Texas
    Posts
    884
    Quote Originally Posted by kkbrand
    Thanks, i love the brown and blues together. I am working on making about 30 purses to try and sell
    i've made about 25 and gave them all as gifts. now i'd like to make another 25 or so to sell, how much do you think they would sell for? i can't decide if they would sell for enough to make anything off of them. so just wanted to get your opinion.
    donna

  15. #15
    Senior Member kkbrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bloomington, Indiana
    Posts
    325
    I just sold my first one on Saturday for $45

  16. #16
    Senior Member dojo36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Odessa, Texas
    Posts
    884
    Quote Originally Posted by kkbrand
    I just sold my first one on Saturday for $45
    gosh, that's a good price - i just don't think they would sell for that much in my area with the economy down so bad. but glad u can get that much in your area. they are worth it for sure.

  17. #17
    Senior Member kkbrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bloomington, Indiana
    Posts
    325
    Quote Originally Posted by dojo36
    Quote Originally Posted by kkbrand
    I just sold my first one on Saturday for $45
    gosh, that's a good price - i just don't think they would sell for that much in my area with the economy down so bad. but glad u can get that much in your area. they are worth it for sure.
    If they are willing to pay $65+ for a bag that size in Vera Bradley then you could get $45 for it in your area. I think it is decent price considering how much fabric and fusible fleece is in the bag

  18. #18
    Super Member Grama Lehr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by kkbrand
    Quote Originally Posted by dojo36
    Quote Originally Posted by kkbrand
    I just sold my first one on Saturday for $45
    gosh, that's a good price - i just don't think they would sell for that much in my area with the economy down so bad. but glad u can get that much in your area. they are worth it for sure.
    If they are willing to pay $65+ for a bag that size in Vera Bradley then you could get $45 for it in your area. I think it is decent price considering how much fabric and fusible fleece is in the bag
    Where did you find the pattern? It's a really cute purse! :P :-P

  19. #19
    Senior Member kkbrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bloomington, Indiana
    Posts
    325
    My mom purchased the pattern for me at the local quilt show we had in March from a vendor, you can get it online though.

  20. #20
    Super Member Grama Lehr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Posts
    5,040
    Thanks!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.