Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Bebe's Sewing Room /new pics added on 10/18

Well take a peek and my sewing room and my quilt tops.
    The room is decorated in red, yellow and green. I have my machine by the window, I use a shoe caddy to store my notions behind my door, and my design board is made with an insulation board with batting on it.

I placed my quilts on there so you could see them.
    My 2 quilt tops are waitng to get quilted. The red white and blue one is Road to California by Alex Anderson, and the pink and brown one is called Peppermint Sassafras which is a log cabin. See I do make quilt tops. Hope you enjoy the view and happy Quilting to All!!!!!!!

Attached Images Attached Images

Three More.
    Attached Images Attached Images

:D Oh how nice bebe....good use of that shoe thing and look at all those blocks on hangers.....what is that about?......Love the quilts...the red one is my pick but it sure was close... :D

Nice room. What a great idea for the shoe caddy.

Very nice and organized!!! I love both quilts!!

Thanks for sharing. I have that same drawer unit with the wired baskets so I can see my fabrics. I also use a shoe hanger in the closet for fat quarter storage. Your window arrangement is like mine too. You would be at home here and you here. Come on over!

judee

Bebe,
    Your sewing room is great. I LOVE your quilts. Your red and BLUE one is my favorite. You made good use of BLUE. I have a pattern for a similar quilt that is on my someday list. So glad that you are now able to post your quilts, furry friends and quilt room.
    BLUEbell

Thanks everyone for taking a peek at my sewing room. It was still a bit messy but I am working on several projects at one time. Puzwhiz came by and helped me by taking pics and posting them. Thanks Puzwhiz!!!!

I will post pics of my blocks , quilt tops as time goes on so look underthis thread!!!

Happy Sewing Everyone!!!!!!!!

Nice room! All organized and everything!
    I think I need to come and play in your room! lol

Bebe, isn't it fun to post pix? Glad to finally see some of your work. It is beautiful.

I like the idea of the comfy chair in the corner. Nice place to take a break for a cupa, or for a kitty to take a snooze. I need to get one of those shoe things.......my things are constantly misplaced. :D

gcathie I will later post pics of my blocks they are all WIP's.

Ruth I love my show caddy plenty of pockets for storage and does not take up much space.

Judee I am coming over soon!!!!!!

Beachlady, Bluebell thanks for the comp. on my quilts'

Ladies glad you like the way my room looks. I have to constantly clean it because it is small and gets messy quickly!!!

Banned
    love the red/white/blue but I'm a real sucker for log cabin quilts and that one is absolutely gorgeous

Blog Entries
    bebe, you have a great room and I love the shoe caddy idea. I hadn't thought about that! Now if I can just find an empty door to hang it on...

I love both your quilts and can't wait to see what is hanging up in that closet!!

Lovely quilt room - very organised, must be a pleasure working in there. I think the quilts are lovely and adore the red and blue one.

Love the Road to California-used to live there! Still love to visit! And the colors are perfect for my house. :wink: :wink:
    I love your room too. I'm venturing into mine today and am going to get it cleaned back up. It is out of control in there :D Really wanting to switch back to my old room but such a daunting task.... :cry:

Banned
    Wow! Very nice Bebe. I love the quilt tops too

WOW. Beautiful work. And I am envious of the sewing room.

Kyia

Gorgeous quilts! Don't make me pick a favorite! Just make more! Your sewing room is very tidy. Love the shoe organizer for notions. I may have to borrow that idea!

Glad you like the quilts. I know you gals were wondering if I ever made anything???
    Sure Chele and others you may borrow my shoe caddy idea. I hate a mess and like for everything to be in it's place.

More to come!!!!!!

Okay Bebe the room is great and the shoe holder is a perfect idea i love it. As for your quilts I can't decide which one i like the most they are both wonderful. When I grow up and get a room (like that will happen) :shock: I will use your shoe holder tip since I'm very good and putting stuff places and then I have to hunt for hours looking for it.

Thanks Reneebooy glad you like the shoe caddy idea. It is great space saver and it really hold alot in the pockets. You can also stroe scrap fabrics and such in the pockets. thanks for the comp. on the quilts.

I want to know more about what appears to be ruby slippers hanging on the wall in the second pic.

I love the shoe caddy idea. Doesn't take up any space, but still gets the job done! When I finally get a room of my own for my quilting....

Love your quilts. Especially love the red, white & blue one. Nice work!

maggie,
    I collect rag dolls and she is a little black girl with a white dress and red shoes. She is primitive looking. When my friend comes over aI will tell her to take a pic of her!!!!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast