Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Results 51 to 64 of 64

Thread: Bella Faith's turtle quilt

  1. #51
    Super Member Chele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Belle Isle, Florida
    Posts
    6,737
    One of the cutest quilts I've ever seen! She's going to flip when she sees it!

  2. #52
    Junior Member lupee60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    117
    i love turtles it really cute :thumbup:

  3. #53
    Super Member Chasing Hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    7,555
    We will know tomorrow, being a week old she we might not get the reaction we hope for. ...lol.
    I talked with my daughter yesterday, all are doing well. Big sister is adjusting to her new job. She hasn't quite grasped the concept that she can't do everything yet (Raiden wants to help Mom feed Bella and change diapers and her clothes), and is a little perplexed that little sister won't play.

    Thanks for the replies

  4. #54
    Senior Member hereca622's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    769
    I am also a turtle lover and my son inherited the turtle loving gene. I have to make some of these. Thanks for sharing the pattern number.

    Helen

  5. #55
    Super Member Chasing Hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    7,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk
    We will know tomorrow, being a week old she we might not get the reaction we hope for. ...lol.
    I talked with my daughter yesterday, all are doing well. Big sister is adjusting to her new job. She hasn't quite grasped the concept that she can't do everything yet (Raiden wants to help Mom feed Bella and change diapers and her clothes), and is a little perplexed that little sister won't play.

    Thanks for the replies
    The quilt is a hit, at least with Mom and Dad and big sister. Bella yawned I believe Mom said. But then again she is only 2 weeks old...lol

  6. #56
    Super Member knlsmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    West central Illinois
    Posts
    2,973
    Oh my! HOw CUTE!!

    Im going to bookmark and see if I can't figure out a dragonfly in a couple weeks.

  7. #57
    Senior Member vicki75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Burkburnett TX
    Posts
    357
    That is soooo cute! Did you make the pattern yourself? I love it!

  8. #58
    SHELLEYJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    36
    Hi,
    Did you use flannel or cotton material? It is adorable.
    Thanks,

  9. #59
    Super Member alaskasunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    la la land
    Posts
    2,006
    OH I LOVE IT :!: i am off like a herd of turtles to get that pattern :lol: is it flannel? did you batt it? it is so sweet! :D

  10. #60
    Super Member Chasing Hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    7,555
    I used flannel, no sense in scratching the baby up with cotton or burlap...LOL

    It's a pattern Simplicity 2493

  11. #61
    SHELLEYJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    36
    Thanks...

  12. #62
    Senior Member kat112000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sioux Lookout, ON
    Posts
    939
    Quote Originally Posted by knlsmith
    Oh my! HOw CUTE!!

    Im going to bookmark and see if I can't figure out a dragonfly in a couple weeks.
    OMG if you could figure out a dragonfly, please share with me!!! I am a dragonfly nut!!!!

  13. #63
    Senior Member kat112000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sioux Lookout, ON
    Posts
    939
    that is such a cute quilt!! I think I will be looking for that pattern for sure!

  14. #64
    Super Member Chasing Hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    7,555
    Quote Originally Posted by alaskasunshine
    OH I LOVE IT :!: i am off like a herd of turtles to get that pattern :lol: is it flannel? did you batt it? it is so sweet! :D
    Flannel, warm & natural batting is all I used.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.