Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
A BIG "Thank You" from Maria >

A BIG "Thank You" from Maria

A BIG "Thank You" from Maria

Old 08-18-2010, 07:10 AM

A few kind, loving & sharing quilters got together & sent Maria fabric to sew & quilt. Maria was just tickled "pink" to receive each & every package. She received charms, fat quarters, and more. Here are a few pictures of Maria with her own 'special' fabric. They are now moving in with us & I am getting rooms ready for them. Busy time.

I have the names of these wonderful quilters & when things get settled down here be watching for a 'squishy' from Maria.

Again, 'thank you' so much for your kindness & sharing. You not only "brightened" my day, BUT Maria's more! Maria & I both appreciate it from the bottom of our hearts & you will be in our prayers each night!
God Bless You each & everyone.

SMILES
[ATTACH=CONFIG]98969[/ATTACH]

Fabric Galore
[ATTACH=CONFIG]98970[/ATTACH]

More Fabric
[ATTACH=CONFIG]98971[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-98964.jpe   attachment-98965.jpe   attachment-98966.jpe  
Old 08-18-2010, 07:12 AM
Power Poster

Maria is so beautiful. It's great you can share the love of fabrics and quilting.
Old 08-18-2010, 07:22 AM
Power Poster

what a cutie, she is beautiful. i"m glad she's learning our art.
Old 08-18-2010, 07:27 AM
Power Poster

Aw, Maria is just ADORABLE! Look at her awesome sile, she really loves her stuff!
Old 08-18-2010, 07:56 AM

What a doll face.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:07 AM

It's so much fun to work with kids. It takes a special person to have patience and encourage them. You are lucky to be that kind of person. She has some cute fabric to be excited about.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:19 AM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Boy howdy she got a lot of fabric's!!!! I am glad to see how happy Maria is. Both you and Maria deserve every bit of it.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:20 AM
Power Poster

She is just a doll.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by ProudGranny5
A few kind, loving & sharing quilters got together & sent Maria fabric to sew & quilt. Maria was just tickled "pink" to receive each & every package. She received charms, fat quarters, and more. Here are a few pictures of Maria with her own 'special' fabric. They are now moving in with us & I am getting rooms ready for them. Busy time.

I have the names of these wonderful quilters & when things get settled down here be watching for a 'squishy' from Maria.

Again, 'thank you' so much for your kindness & sharing. You not only "brightened" my day, BUT Maria's more! Maria & I both appreciate it from the bottom of our hearts & you will be in our prayers each night!
God Bless You each & everyone.
She is SOooooo Beautiful!!! :mrgreen: :thumbup: :XD:
Old 08-18-2010, 08:31 AM

Thanks for all your nice replies. After Maria gets up from her nap..visits with her dad here on property & a bath...I will read all the replies to her. This site is another of the things that we share together. One good thing about all this....she & her twin brother do NOT miss their dad. They are safe here with their mom, my DD.
They will be living here a couple years, BUT I don't mind. I love them so very much. Can't wait to get Vinnie started on sewing as he has told me he wants to try it to...I think he just likes using the 'gas pedal' as he calls it. Maria does very well with me sitting behind her as I said on earlier threads. She operates the machine all by herself.
Need to clarify... you will be getting a 'squishy' MADE BY MARIA. I hope that will be okay with the quilters who shared fabric & you won't get from the fabric that you sent.
Love all that shared.