Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
colored Amish scenes >

colored Amish scenes

colored Amish scenes

Old 02-23-2020, 04:30 AM

Default colored Amish scenes

My husband colored these Amish scenes with permanent markers and I incorporated them into this quilt. Yes, they are permanent. I washed and dried a sample before making the quilt.
Old 02-23-2020, 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by jcrilley View Post
My husband colored these Amish scenes with permanent markers and I incorporated them into this quilt. Yes, they are permanent. I washed and dried a sample before making the quilt.
Could you post some pictures please. Would really like to see how they turned out.
Old 02-23-2020, 05:23 AM

The instructions on how to post can be found at Including Images and Attachments (as of 24 Jan 2020) or https://www.quiltingboard.com/attach...020-01-17-.pdf

In case you just skim the pdf, a couple of things that I believe are particularly note worthy are that one must scroll over to the far right to find the "Upload" button to click and that I believe the picture maximum size may be incorrect, I think that the pictures need to be smaller than 1.9MB. Another thing that I noticed is that one can choose up to five images (if so desired) before clicking the "Upload" button. I also found that if you want to insert the image somewhere actually within the post, it takes a while for it to show the images that are available to choose (by clicking on the (paper clip icon) then you can click on which one you want and where.

I hope this helps.

Janey