Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Crazy Patch Quilt >

Crazy Patch Quilt

Crazy Patch Quilt

Old 09-03-2008, 10:21 PM

Very nice! A crazy quilt is on my to do list.
Old 09-05-2008, 07:08 AM

QA
What fun to teach, I know I truly enjoy taking classes, how long have you been teaching and where do you have the classes at? What's a few thousand miles?

Cindy
Old 09-05-2008, 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by Grandma Cindy
QA
What fun to teach, I know I truly enjoy taking classes, how long have you been teaching and where do you have the classes at? What's a few thousand miles?

Cindy
Hi Grandma... I am going into my 12th of teaching.... wow.... where did the time fly at all!! I still remember the very first class I taught and I had no interest in standing up in front of people to teach. My boss at the fabric store I worked in at the time wanted me to start teaching classes... I HATED standing up in front of people speaking and got very overcome with nervousness and anxiety!!!! Now.... 12 years later... I LOVE IT and have no qualms of standing up to talk for hours!! LOL....
I mainly teach here in the city I live. St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada. For the last 4 years I have my own little classroom at one of the big community centres. I can usually take on 12 people per class.
Once I get my house (ooh let the house gods be good to me and give me my house before the end of the year) I want to teach privately in my home.
I have dabbled a bit with pattern drafting and designing of my own, but will get into that more once i have my house and my dream studio/classroom in place!
As for the few thousand miles!! hey the world is getting smaller and smaller!!! :)
Old 09-05-2008, 07:09 PM

thank you for the lovely response, I wonder how far from central florida Newfoundland actually is? Do you have a lot of snow? Cindy
Old 09-06-2008, 06:48 AM

What a beautiful crazy patch quilt. I've always love these quilts and yours is wonderful!