Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Dee's Improved Sewing Rm. >

Dee's Improved Sewing Rm.

Dee's Improved Sewing Rm.

Old 10-27-2010, 06:37 PM

Wow, I love your sewing room...it's so cheerful and fun.. you can come and transform mine anytime!
Old 10-27-2010, 07:46 PM

What a "happy" room! You must really enjoy the time you can spend in there.....love it!
Old 10-29-2010, 08:12 AM

Thanks again everyone for your so nice comments about my sewing rm. Yes I made the lamp from 2 terra cotta flower pots-shoot the lamp shade cost me more then anything else did, not to mention the time I spent looking for just the shade of red...lol
I never used to like the primary colors until about 7 yrs ago , I guess as I get older I must feel I need more cheerfulness in my life.
happy friday!
Old 10-29-2010, 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by sumcoop
I love the black paint...I paint everything black...and love the flowerpot lamp...did you make it?
Is your window shade your design board...what a cool idea if it is or is not...made me think.
And of course I may have to borrow your idea for the stabilizers.
Love the room...happy sewing.
May have to paint something red...love the cabinet.
not sure how to post a link for you to look at mine....but its on here somewhere under "Whew...my sewing room is almost clean" if you would like to see mine...not near as cheery as yours...needs some red I guess.

Susan
Susan now why did I not think to make my window covering a design board? what a great idea, since I keep finding lil dodas for my walls and now have very little wall space left. I even purposely left a wall blank for the longest time because I have been collecting fabric to do a landscape wall hanging...just couldn't stare at a blank wall I guess because it now has stuff all over it. What can I say I love to shop..lol
Yes by all means go paint something red...lol