Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
From Don-isewman--Muscatine, Ia member/Some new pictures >

From Don-isewman--Muscatine, Ia member/Some new pictures

From Don-isewman--Muscatine, Ia member/Some new pictures

Old 03-04-2010, 10:45 AM
Power Poster

Beautiful projects
Old 03-04-2010, 10:48 AM

That apron is adorable!! Your quilting skills are really excellent! Love your color choices and that pattern. Good luck with the show!!
Old 03-05-2010, 06:27 PM

love the quilt
Old 03-05-2010, 06:30 PM

Apron is cool - quilt is fantastic.
Old 03-05-2010, 06:37 PM

Looks great.
Old 03-05-2010, 06:37 PM

Looks great.
Old 03-05-2010, 06:40 PM

Location: Muscatine, Iowa by way of West Virginia, Washington State, and Montana

Originally Posted by isewman
I hope to get these pictures, posted correctly. I havent posted any pictures, since my last time. There of the same quilt pattern, but in different colors, out of a book, by Judy Martin "Scraps, Blocks, & Quilts. And 1 picture, of a apron, made out of 2 hand(tee) towels.. Our quilt show, is with in the next 18 day's, and this was something that a lady had gotten off of a web sight, and had asked, maybe, we could make one, to wear, at the quilt show..
Hey, love your creations. I'm in Muscatine, Iowa too! LOL Never, ever expected to see someone here from "here."
Old 03-05-2010, 06:47 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by BrendaB
I hope to get these pictures, posted correctly. I havent posted any pictures, since my last time. There of the same quilt pattern, but in different colors, out of a book, by Judy Martin "Scraps, Blocks, & Quilts. And 1 picture, of a apron, made out of 2 hand(tee) towels.. Our quilt show, is with in the next 18 day's, and this was something that a lady had gotten off of a web sight, and had asked, maybe, we could make one, to wear, at the quilt show..
Hey, love your creations. I'm in Muscatine, Iowa too! LOL Never, ever expected to see someone here from "here."
I'm only an hour away! My best friend lives in the country on the back side of Muscatine. So I know Muscatine some what. Has Fruitland rebuilt and recovered? Just wondered if they will be open this summer.
Old 03-05-2010, 09:19 PM

Location: Muscatine, Iowa by way of West Virginia, Washington State, and Montana

Originally Posted by Rhonda
Originally Posted by BrendaB
I'm only an hour away! My best friend lives in the country on the back side of Muscatine. So I know Muscatine some what. Has Fruitland rebuilt and recovered? Just wondered if they will be open this summer.
Hi Rhonda! That isn't so far. Maybe a road trip in our future? I was really new here when the tornado came through. It didn't seem to take long for everyone to get everything put back together. It sure made a mess of things, but I think Iowans are pretty hearty people and don't stay down for long. Seems people thought because of some Indian folklore that Muscatine was immuned from tornados, but I have noticed they pay more attention when the sirens go off now. What a wake-up call. I understand there is a quilt show here this month. Hope I don't miss it. My LQS said they would put the information in my bag, but when I got home I had no information and the pen I bought for labels was not there either :-( I bought a lot of fabric, so maybe it is tucked in the folds somewhere. Will you be checking out the quilt show? What am I thinking, you are probably part of the show. :-)
Old 03-06-2010, 02:30 PM
Power Poster

LOL I don't usually have anything here to put in a show. Everything I make goes out the door. I sell to a local store and it all goes there or on my website.

When is this quilt show? I would love to but I am on a tight schedule to meet a March 18th deadline and then an April 22 deadline for the store in Kalona. I have lots of days tied up with grands in there too.

I would love to take time to go but I have grands every weekend and it wouldn't be too much fun to bring them. They would behave ok but it would split my attention too much.

I wish I could go tho!!