Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Doras first top and family pictures >

Doras first top and family pictures

Doras first top and family pictures

Old 10-07-2010, 01:50 PM

Updateing
went to the eye doctor today he increased the lens in my glasses 50percent from what they were lost little more site in right eye, he has referred me to an eye surgeon , he also said he wanted me to get a full blood work done because hes concerned with my right eye losing site , so the glasses improved my vision from blurry to being able to see a little better, so thats all we know until i can go to the surgeon and get the full bloodwork done
HUGS Dora
Old 10-14-2010, 09:36 PM

Another update
well As some of you know i told you my daughter and her family would probably have to move in with us, so i had to take all the horse panels the lovely lady's and hubby's sent for my grandbabys and pack them in my closet, then i had to get all my sewing tools and tables etc out of my use to be craft room so they will have a place to sleep, so i have been busy, I could not feel my legs the other morning and had to holler for my husband and oldest daughter to help me off the floor , i feel outta bed it was like i had no legs anyways my doctor prescribe me more pills and so forth i am ok today, My family had me mainly tell them where to put stuff because i am still a little week ,they only let me move small stuff I go to the eye surgeon Nov2 the day after my birthday to see whats going to go on with that, so all in all i am making it , Just slowly
HUGS Dora