Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Elle's Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 >

Elle's Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Elle's Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Old 07-14-2009, 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by BlueChicken
That's stunning! Absolutely stunning and so very very cool! :-)

Sorry I missed this, been very busy and only checking a couple of threads each visit.

What an awesome quilt, you guys rock! :-)
I thought you would like it., it is so beautiful.

Elle
Old 07-14-2009, 03:15 PM

That quilt is beautiful, you girls deserve a big Whoo-Hoo :!:

Elle, Congrats & Best Wishes
Old 07-14-2009, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by NorBanaquilts
That quilt is beautiful, you girls deserve a big Whoo-Hoo :!:

Elle, Congrats & Best Wishes
Thanks. Had another surprise yesterday, My quilting Group got together, took me to lunch and presented me with asuper Toaster and Kettle in Chrome and glass, really modern, think I need a driving licence for the toaster lol
Old 07-15-2009, 03:17 AM
Power Poster

Wooo Hooooo Elle!!!! You are racking up the goodies! I say well deserved! Now you and Colin can sit in the kitchen and just ooohh and awwww over your new appliances. Doesn't take much to entertain us these days does it? :lol: :lol:
Old 07-15-2009, 04:21 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Wooo Hooooo Elle!!!! You are racking up the goodies! I say well deserved! Now you and Colin can sit in the kitchen and just ooohh and awwww over your new appliances. Doesn't take much to entertain us these days does it? :lol: :lol:
Ha Ha Ha, You are so right there Patti, it doesnīt take a lot to entertain us. When we first got the dishwasher I had to watch it click round :D

Elle
Old 07-18-2009, 06:02 PM
Power Poster

well, stuff and stuff, and I just made it here, lol...it's July 18th!
Elle, your nearly married, lol! just over two weeks from now.
So, everyone else is all dry, and I am all soggy.
I was the greenest of the group, to say the least, and it will be a most cherished memory for me.
I want to sound completely modest, but I am so awed by the other ladies blocks and Patti's perfectly scrumptious quilting, that seeing it again, has me, blubbering and woo-hooing, all at the same time.
Elle, you are a darling person, and Izy, too, for capturing the moment for us. Think we were all bursting to see.
I can't thank Patti enough for all she did, and so honored to have worked with these ladies. There surely is a lot of love in that quilt.
I can only imagine the old time quilting bees. How blessed I have been to be a part of your celebration Elle. hugs for both you and Colin and best wishes for always. :D
Old 07-18-2009, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
well, stuff and stuff, and I just made it here, lol...it's July 18th!
Elle, your nearly married, lol! just over two weeks from now.
So, everyone else is all dry, and I am all soggy.
I was the greenest of the group, to say the least, and it will be a most cherished memory for me.
I want to sound completely modest, but I am so awed by the other ladies blocks and Patti's perfectly scrumptious quilting, that seeing it again, has me, blubbering and woo-hooing, all at the same time.
Elle, you are a darling person, and Izy, too, for capturing the moment for us. Think we were all bursting to see.
I can't thank Patti enough for all she did, and so honored to have worked with these ladies. There surely is a lot of love in that quilt.
I can only imagine the old time quilting bees. How blessed I have been to be a part of your celebration Elle. hugs for both you and Colin and best wishes for always. :D
Awe, what beautiful words and now guess what I am blubbering too, I think this post has had everyone around the world shedding a tear.

The quilt now has pride of place on our bedroom wall, except every now and again, I remember someone else I just have to show it to and down it comes. Yes it was made with love and we will treasure it always. When I go in that room I can just feel everyone giving me a hug.

Izy will capture magic moments and our photographer too and I will share the happiness of the day with all the very special people on this board who have become such wonderful friends.

What a really special place this is. Quilters surely are the best, thank you again.

Elle xo
Thanks you for your wonderful wishes and I am sure Izy will capture the happiness and the tears of joy at our wedding.
Old 07-19-2009, 12:13 PM
Power Poster

:D :D :D :cry: :D :D :D
Old 07-19-2009, 04:50 PM

And here I come in last to see the beautiful quilt you all have made for Elle! It's awesome ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such a treasure for you and Collin, Elle! I'm with Red Garnet in wishing I could have made a block for you too.
Congratulations on your wedding and the gorgeous quilt!!!
Old 07-19-2009, 06:20 PM

What a beautiful gift and job well done to the quilters. I know you will cherish it for many years.