Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Elle's Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 >

Elle's Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Elle's Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Old 07-09-2009, 04:02 AM
Power Poster

OK...now the river is flowing here!! Izy thank you so much for the pics!
And great job wrapping too (thanks)...Elle...you silly blubbering girl!! See what you made us do???? :D

Seriously, it was a true pleasure to put this together for and with you girls. I enjoyed every minute and I just about burst trying to keep the secret for soooo long, but we did it!!!

Now girls...its on to the more important issue (well, I guess getting married might be more important than a quilt...but, maybe no :wink: )...a beautiful wedding and a wonderful, long, and happy marriage :lol:
Old 07-09-2009, 04:02 AM

Originally Posted by Chele
Now I'm going to be snotty all morning! What a beautiful gift girls! It's a breathtaking quilt. Have a fun wedding Elle!
Oh Chele, what a vision...... Thanks, now you know why I bubbled up.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:04 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain

Oh Patti did the most perfect job on the quilt, I must ask her what machine she has as the embroidery is beautiful too.
Elle, its a Bernina 200E and I LOVE my "Bernie"! Thank you, I will pass your compliment on to her :lol: :lol:
Old 07-09-2009, 04:04 AM

Originally Posted by Butterfli19
Well, I certainly wasn't expecting to be tearing over another post but I just can't help it. Such a beautiful gesture which makes the quilt even more cherishable.

You are all very blessed to be part of such a loving group of girlfriends. You must all feel over the moon right now.
You know where to come if you want a good blurb.. I am certainly blessed, we are all such a truly great group here.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by beachlady
Elle, that quilt is just beautiful. I hope you and Colin have a wonderful day and life together forever!! Everyone who worked on the quilt - you are all wonderful!!!
Thank you, Everything is ready to go now, just that dreaded speech.

Elle
Old 07-09-2009, 04:07 AM

Originally Posted by quilter1962
Well I appear back here all refreshed & in control then I read Elle's thread - now I'm sitting here again with the tissues. What are we all like :cry:

Elle - it makes it even more special to know that Colin loves the quilt too you know, bless him putting up a pole for you too. Oh yes please don't forget to take pics at the LQS too.

Tisha xx
Tisha, he really loves it. what are we all like blubberring, get it together now girls, However they are tears of joy and happiness so thats okay.

Will take pics at the LQS, they are really lovely ladies and they love it when I takethe IRR in for their help in choosing material.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:08 AM

Originally Posted by kluedesigns
this is just stunning. not only is every aspect of the quilt beautiful but the love and friendship found thru this board is overwhelming.
Such a wonderful group.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:09 AM

Originally Posted by Loretta
Elle, enjoy your beautiful quilt! And have a wonderful wedding day! Best wishes, Loretta
Thank you Loretta, keeping fingers crossed their are no glitches
Old 07-09-2009, 04:10 AM

Originally Posted by Butterfli19
Well, I certainly wasn't expecting to be tearing over another post but I just can't help it. Such a beautiful gesture which makes the quilt even more cherishable.

You are all very blessed to be part of such a loving group of girlfriends. You must all feel over the moon right now.
Nancy, you too, I am over the moon, it was totally unexpected and so beautiful.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:14 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
OK...now the river is flowing here!! Izy thank you so much for the pics!
And great job wrapping too (thanks)...Elle...you silly blubbering girl!! See what you made us do???? :D

Seriously, it was a true pleasure to put this together for and with you girls. I enjoyed every minute and I just about burst trying to keep the secret for soooo long, but we did it!!!

Now girls...its on to the more important issue (well, I guess getting married might be more important than a quilt...but, maybe no :wink: )...a beautiful wedding and a wonderful, long, and happy marriage :lol:
Thank you so much Patti, your work is fantastic. Thank you for all your good wishes too, Iīm nearly grizzling again boo hoo.

On another note, Girls at sewing group ask me to ask, what make of machine you have, the embroidery is stunning as well as the quilting.