Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
En Provence >

En Provence

En Provence

Old 10-03-2021, 08:07 PM

That's lovely, Lisa. The yellow really adds a spark.

Leslie
Old 10-04-2021, 08:19 AM
Power Poster

Lovely indeed
Old 10-04-2021, 08:58 AM
Power Poster

Love your colors! The gray background is so cozy. And all those beautiful tri-recs... bravo!

I made that quilt in Bonnie's colors and ended up selling it. Colors looked like Easter. I hated the tri-recs. They were and still are so hard for me, even with templates. Yours are fabulous!
Old 10-07-2021, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by SusieQOH View Post
If anyone is wondering- my mystery quilt was Frolic. The combination of colors and design make me dizzy!
I just tried to respond to your message, but I did something wrong and it got lost.

I'm glad to hear you say that about Frolic. My blocks are languishing in a project box. Some of my friends are also Bonnie fans; the way I have tried to explain how it makes me feel is kind of like a psychedelic pattern or strobe from the 70's! Not one other person seems to have seen that.

I have seen ones that are straight set, rather than on point, and I like that better, so when I get to finishing it, that is what I will do.
Old 10-08-2021, 05:09 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by peaceandjoy View Post
I just tried to respond to your message, but I did something wrong and it got lost.

I'm glad to hear you say that about Frolic. My blocks are languishing in a project box. Some of my friends are also Bonnie fans; the way I have tried to explain how it makes me feel is kind of like a psychedelic pattern or strobe from the 70's! Not one other person seems to have seen that.

I have seen ones that are straight set, rather than on point, and I like that better, so when I get to finishing it, that is what I will do.
I did get your message, thanks!
You gave me a great idea so thanks again!
Old 10-08-2021, 05:21 AM

I've done 3 of Bonnies mystery quilts, yours is beautiful in the colors you chose. Her quilts are a lot of small pieces but mine have come out very well.
Old 10-08-2021, 08:32 AM

Lovely quilt. I love your stars and the look like they are standing alone and pop right out of the quilt. Job well done.