Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Fabric Store going out of Business Sale >

Fabric Store going out of Business Sale

Fabric Store going out of Business Sale

Old 05-30-2008, 03:14 AM

I love the bird one!!
Old 05-30-2008, 03:39 AM

Originally Posted by Up North
Maggiebooboo, I'm from Rogers City in Nort East Michigan about 50 miles south of the Mackinaw Bridge.
You are in the boonies! I'll bet the summers there are awesome. I am in central Minnesota and winter gets old, but when summer comes we head North for the weekends every chance we get. It so gorgeous up there.

So the closest Walmart even is 50 miles away? Wow.
Old 05-30-2008, 03:48 AM

Walmart and Joanns are both 50 miles away, We have one grovery store with outragous prices, about 5 gas stations that are at least 10 cents a gallon more than anywhere else, lots of churches and Bars, you can't buy much in this little town and fabric and craft stores don't seem to make it for long. Thank Heavens my mom has been a sewer and quilter forever along with doing lots of craft shows so she is often my supplier for needles, thread, yarn, beads, ribbon, and all that good stuff. She used to buy batting by the roll so has a supply of that too. I love to "shop" at her house. The price is always right! lol
I wouldn't trade living here for anything as it is God's country. I love all the seasons and we live in the country so it is sooo quiet just bird songs.
Old 05-30-2008, 03:57 AM

I grew up on a 40 acre farm, which was a small farm for the area. I hated it as a kid and always vowed that I was moving into the cities. (Twin Cities, Minneapolis/St Paul) I did for a while, then realized I hated to have to say Hi to my neighbors every time I stepped out the door. So, no I live about 4 miles from that little farm that I grew up on. Out in the country again, but I only have four acres.

I know what you mean about peaceful. I have two ponds behind my house and I get to watch the ducks bring their babies out. And I get quite a variety of birds.

The mowing takes a while...
Old 05-30-2008, 10:41 AM
Banned

Great Buy! They are all beautiful