Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 106

Thread: Fall is in the air of my quilts

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,960
    Blog Entries
    2
    Here are the last three things I've made in the last week. Still have the binding to stitch on the backs.

    These will be for sale at a local establishment that is opening up soon and wants to carry whatever I make! It will be on consignment, but I'm trying to get several things done to have there when they open.
    But if I sell these before they open..... such is life. I'll make more!

    Pieced and longarmed by me. Longarm work was via computer designs and some free motion added in.

    Last one pictured is done with a 'cheater fabric' ! Love them once in a while!
    Attached Images Attached Images



  2. #2
    Senior Member Granny Quilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    WY
    Posts
    995
    Beautiful! Good luck selling them, someone will surely want them.

  3. #3
    Senior Member quiltingme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    599
    Phyllis, those are beautiful! Makes me want to start a fall quilt!

  4. #4
    Member Mrs Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    74
    Those are beautiful.

  5. #5
    Super Member Ms Grace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,842
    Blog Entries
    28
    They are all beautiful! Good luck selling them. :D

  6. #6
    Super Member marilynr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,422
    Blog Entries
    1
    All 3 are beautiful, but I especially like the 3rd one.

  7. #7
    Senior Member laughingquilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    962
    Love them all! I really like that last one.........You've gottem me in the mood for fall....

  8. #8
    Power Poster amma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Out searching for some sunshine :-)
    Posts
    59,092
    Blog Entries
    1
    Very pretty :D:D:D

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    2,236
    Blog Entries
    2
    I love the 3rd one! But all are pretty!

  10. #10
    Super Member Annie68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    1,292
    Lovely fall colors!
    :thumbup:

  11. #11
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    SE Mich.
    Posts
    1,401
    Lovely projects!!

  12. #12
    Super Member Ann912's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North AL
    Posts
    1,824
    Very pretty.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    rural SE Georgia
    Posts
    964
    Beautiful!!! But we are still to hot to think about fall.

  14. #14
    Power Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,354
    Blog Entries
    2
    You did good. These are pretty. But, the third one is beautiful. Love the colors. Good luck with them. BrendaK

  15. #15
    Super Member MrsM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hoosick Falls, NY
    Posts
    2,116
    Wow, very nice quilts.

  16. #16
    Power Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,354
    Blog Entries
    2
    Just wondering is the striped fabric strips that were sewn together or is that a single fabric? Would love some. Please let me know. BrendaK

  17. #17
    Moderator littlehud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    SW Iowa
    Posts
    32,958
    Those are beautiful. You should have no trouble selling them.

  18. #18
    TheSevenYearStitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Norman, OK
    Posts
    208
    The border on the first one is heavenly, isn't it? I used it on a fall quilt and just love it. I wish I'd had enough fabric to make a wider border (I loooooove wide borders). I saw some more of it at JoAnn yesterday so I might have to do another fall quilt :) I love, love, love your work!

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,960
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BrendaK
    Just wondering is the striped fabric strips that were sewn together or is that a single fabric? Would love some. Please let me know. BrendaK
    The third table runner is actually made with what's called 'cheater fabric". The center piece is just one complete piece of fabric. I added the boarder and did the longarm work on it. The fabric was too pretty to cut up!

  20. #20
    Power Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,354
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiltingGrannie
    Quote Originally Posted by BrendaK
    Just wondering is the striped fabric strips that were sewn together or is that a single fabric? Would love some. Please let me know. BrendaK
    The third table runner is actually made with what's called 'cheater fabric". The center piece is just one complete piece of fabric. I added the boarder and did the longarm work on it. The fabric was too pretty to cut up!
    Well honey, guess I am a cheater. I would love to get some of that fabric. Do you know the name of it and where I could get some? Almost as pretty as the little one in your avatar. BrendaK.

  21. #21
    Power Poster dunster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    Posts
    12,429
    Wow, it's hard to believe that the last one is a cheater fabric. They're all lovely.

  22. #22
    BMP
    BMP is offline
    Super Member BMP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,504
    Blog Entries
    4
    They are all beautiful, did you use a pattern for the Fall leaves(1st one) ??? I want to something simular as a wall hanging ....

  23. #23
    Super Member franie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SW Iowa
    Posts
    6,573
    All beautiful! Yes fall is in the air with those. I am working on some exchange blocks that are done in fall colors too. A fav time of year for me.

  24. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,960
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BMP
    They are all beautiful, did you use a pattern for the Fall leaves(1st one) ??? I want to something simular as a wall hanging ....
    Fall leaves is actually "Harvest Leaves" from WM quilt of the month type last year by David Textiles Inc. You may be able to go on line and find the pattern.

  25. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,960
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BrendaK
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiltingGrannie
    Quote Originally Posted by BrendaK
    Just wondering is the striped fabric strips that were sewn together or is that a single fabric? Would love some. Please let me know. BrendaK
    The third table runner is actually made with what's called 'cheater fabric". The center piece is just one complete piece of fabric. I added the boarder and did the longarm work on it. The fabric was too pretty to cut up!
    Well honey, guess I am a cheater. I would love to get some of that fabric. Do you know the name of it and where I could get some? Almost as pretty as the little one in your avatar. BrendaK.

    Since I get most all my fabrics from WM, I'm sure that is where it came from. It was last fall and I know we don't have any left this year, unless they send it back in when we get our fall fabrics in. I will let you know if I see it again.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.