Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: First Juliet Purse

  1. #1
    Super Member MellieKQuilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    1,262
    My daughter picked the fabric, I think it turned out neat!!

    Juliet Purse
    Name:  Attachment-204537.jpe
Views: 33
Size:  76.2 KB

  2. #2
    Power Poster debcavan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Spring Green,WI
    Posts
    14,626
    Quote Originally Posted by MellieKQuilter
    My daughter picked the fabric, I think it turned out neat!!
    I love the fabrics and the colors. It turned out beautifully

  3. #3
    Senior Member mimicrystal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sherman Tx
    Posts
    347
    I love the colors on this it's very springy.

  4. #4
    Super Member roseOfsharon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    4,505
    Blog Entries
    3
    I like the purse and the fabric used.

  5. #5
    Super Member fleurdelisquilts.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Evergreen LA
    Posts
    1,549
    I really like that pattern. Where did you find it? Could it easily be modified to have only one strap? I can't handle two straps, one always falls off my shoulder and drives me nuts. I'm nutty enough already, thank you.

  6. #6
    Super Member MellieKQuilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    1,262
    Its a "Me and My Sister Designs" Pattern. I found it at Craft Warehouse, however, it is easy to find online. You could maybe use one strap and attach one end to one side and the other end to the other side?

  7. #7
    Super Member topper1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    near Richmond ,Virginia
    Posts
    1,228
    she did great job...love that purse...... :lol: :roll:

  8. #8
    Super Member btiny36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the Heart of grain field
    Posts
    1,791
    Blog Entries
    4
    I really like that purse, love the color choices also...great job

  9. #9
    Power Poster blueangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    20,481
    I love it.

  10. #10
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Mabank, Texas
    Posts
    8,276
    It's really pretty. Your DD has a good eye for color.

  11. #11
    Power Poster alikat110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Waco, Texas
    Posts
    15,217
    Blog Entries
    9
    She chose well

  12. #12
    Power Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    13,232
    Cute!

  13. #13
    Super Member Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    El Paso Tx
    Posts
    1,431
    Love the colors!

  14. #14
    Super Member jojosnana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Farmington Hills, Michigan
    Posts
    5,653
    Too cute.

  15. #15
    Senior Member amy WI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Verona WI
    Posts
    738
    love the colors great job. I made one too and this weekend someone asked me about it. :)

  16. #16
    Super Member jetnica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Wheeling, WV
    Posts
    1,402
    great fabric choices!

    I love this pattern!!

  17. #17
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,141
    cute.

  18. #18
    Super Member MellieKQuilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    1,262
    Quote Originally Posted by amy WI
    love the colors great job. I made one too and this weekend someone asked me about it. :)
    I posted a pic on FB, lots of people want one!! :) Since I have four more to go, (two for my other two girls, and two for by bf's girls) I figure if I dont hate making them I may have to make a few more for friends. So cute and pretty easy really! First time for me using a pattern! Crazy!! :)

  19. #19
    Senior Member amy WI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Verona WI
    Posts
    738
    Quote Originally Posted by MellieKQuilter
    Quote Originally Posted by amy WI
    love the colors great job. I made one too and this weekend someone asked me about it. :)
    I posted a pic on FB, lots of people want one!! :) Since I have four more to go, (two for my other two girls, and two for by bf's girls) I figure if I dont hate making them I may have to make a few more for friends. So cute and pretty easy really! First time for me using a pattern! Crazy!! :)
    My LQS owner made a sample and I wanted to try it. I don't know if I will make more of them. I really like to make the bow tucks. I do love how it all comes together. I did have a lady at work ask for one but I don't think I can do another right now. Sounds like you will be making a few. Enjoy! :) Keep posting pictures. :)

  20. #20
    Senior Member klarina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    888
    very pretty pattern and purse.

  21. #21
    Super Member MellieKQuilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    1,262
    Quote Originally Posted by amy WI
    Quote Originally Posted by MellieKQuilter
    Quote Originally Posted by amy WI
    love the colors great job. I made one too and this weekend someone asked me about it. :)
    I posted a pic on FB, lots of people want one!! :) Since I have four more to go, (two for my other two girls, and two for by bf's girls) I figure if I dont hate making them I may have to make a few more for friends. So cute and pretty easy really! First time for me using a pattern! Crazy!! :)
    My LQS owner made a sample and I wanted to try it. I don't know if I will make more of them. I really like to make the bow tucks. I do love how it all comes together. I did have a lady at work ask for one but I don't think I can do another right now. Sounds like you will be making a few. Enjoy! :) Keep posting pictures. :)
    Will do! The next one is a black, white, and pink one. Cant wait to get started on it. :) If only I didnt have to work! ;)

  22. #22
    Senior Member amy WI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Verona WI
    Posts
    738
    Work sure gets in the way of out creativity! LOL! Can't wait to see the next one. :)

  23. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Southern Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    505
    I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

  24. #24
    a regular here BarbZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Augusta, Maine
    Posts
    666
    Blog Entries
    4
    That is adorable!!!!!! I love makin bags. I have troubles sometimes and just keep telling myself "Barb you love makein bags." over and over . I really do but get in a pickle now and then with some of the patterns. Can't wait to see your other ones. Barb

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.