Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Goodies I got from my LQS today - UPDATE >

Goodies I got from my LQS today - UPDATE

Goodies I got from my LQS today - UPDATE

Old 07-05-2009, 01:14 PM

Alright here is the update....

Picture of original fabric...just to refresh your memory :lol:

Picture of the fourth fab I found today...not so sure about it as it is more white then perriwinkle. Opinions please.

Ok I have changed my mind on the pattern I am going to do with this fabric. I have attached a layout. I will have four solid colors so there will be two of each color for the sold squares. On the other squares I am using the pattern to the side of the diagram. The center square will the be the frog material and each of the squares with the two points will be each of the four colors.

I am thinking for the boarders I would like to do a small boarder of each color OR maybe one 3" boarder with each side a different color.

I am going to use the frog material for the binding. Not sure what I want to use for the back.

Any suggestion or advice will be greatly appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-18453.jpe   attachment-18454.jpe   attachment-18455.jpe  
Old 07-05-2009, 01:59 PM
Power Poster

I think I would back it with green, to keep in with the frog theme. I like the new addition to the original fabrics too. You managed to find another with a swirly design, and that look good.
Old 07-05-2009, 03:26 PM
Power Poster

Love the new fabric!!! It is going to be a beauty 8) 8) 8)
Old 07-11-2009, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by blonde_007
Alright here is the update....

Picture of original fabric...just to refresh your memory :lol:

Picture of the fourth fab I found today...not so sure about it as it is more white then perriwinkle. Opinions please.

Ok I have changed my mind on the pattern I am going to do with this fabric. I have attached a layout. I will have four solid colors so there will be two of each color for the sold squares. On the other squares I am using the pattern to the side of the diagram. The center square will the be the frog material and each of the squares with the two points will be each of the four colors.

I am thinking for the boarders I would like to do a small boarder of each color OR maybe one 3" boarder with each side a different color.

I am going to use the frog material for the binding. Not sure what I want to use for the back.

Any suggestion or advice will be greatly appreciated.

i don't get it. color it in with crayons and run it by us again. show where the star(s) will be. the fabrics are gorgeous.
Old 07-12-2009, 06:30 AM

the stars will be in the blank squares. the solid squares will be the accent colors.
Old 07-12-2009, 06:42 AM

now i understand. that will be beautiful.. please show it when it's done. it should be a beauty :thumbup: !

i forgot to say i love those frogs!!