Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
A heart for Mother’s Day >

A heart for Mother’s Day

A heart for Mother’s Day

Old 05-05-2020, 08:17 AM

What a lovely gift! Very cute.
Old 05-06-2020, 07:19 AM
Power Poster

That's such a nice gift for your friend!
Old 05-08-2020, 01:08 PM
Power Poster

Very pretty.
Old 05-08-2020, 04:59 PM

Wow! I love this!!!! My husband and son were both born on Valentine’s Day and I love hearts of all kinds. Is there a pattern available to make this super cute decoration? I sure can think of different ways to use it - especially as a small wreath for my french doors. Thanks so much,

Sandy in Mooresville, NC
Old 05-10-2020, 07:37 AM

Default Heart wreath

Originally Posted by ladyinpurple135 View Post
Wow! I love this!!!! My husband and son were both born on Valentine’s Day and I love hearts of all kinds. Is there a pattern available to make this super cute decoration? I sure can think of different ways to use it - especially as a small wreath for my french doors. Thanks so much,

Sandy in Mooresville, NC
Sandy the pattern is from Thimble Art, it’s only $2 und they’ve got lovely other ones !!!
Have fun ❤️
Old 05-10-2020, 07:42 PM

Elfi2 - thank you so much for the information - I will definitely check out Thimble Art. Hope your day was super. I/we were able,to FaceTime with my son, his wife and our almost 1 year old granddaughter. She waved to us! That was so amazing! I. It’s the. So much - they are in Colorado and we are in North Carolina and I’m not sure when I will be able to see them in person.

thanks again
Old 05-10-2020, 08:27 PM

elfi2 - me again. I just spent some time on the Thimble Art site and all I can say is ! Found the heart pattern and watched the video - looks pretty simple and straight forward. Plus - all those other wonderful $2 patterns!!! I am so happy!!! Many, many thanks!!!!!!!

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 05-11-2020 at 03:41 AM. Reason: shouting/all caps
Old 05-11-2020, 03:45 AM
Power Poster

Here is a link to the heart pattern https://thimble-art.com/collections/...heart-to-heart
And a link to the entire page with all the delightful centerpieces https://thimble-art.com/collections/centerpieces
Old 05-11-2020, 06:09 AM

Originally Posted by ladyinpurple135 View Post
Elfi2 - thank you so much for the information - I will definitely check out Thimble Art. Hope your day was super. I/we were able,to FaceTime with my son, his wife and our almost 1 year old granddaughter. She waved to us! That was so amazing! I. It’s the. So much - they are in Colorado and we are in North Carolina and I’m not sure when I will be able to see them in person.

thanks again
its hard, even when your kids live only a few minutes away. I haven't seen my older daughter since early March. The only one of the grandsons I've seen since then is the oldest, who stopped by in late April to pick up his birthday present.

Even worse, I can't see my mother. We were going to fly out to Oregon to see her for her 96th birthday, but her assisted living facility is locked down. No one but staff can see the residents. So theres no point to going out there.
Old 05-18-2020, 05:47 AM

Default Mother’s Day

Originally Posted by IceLeopard View Post
its hard, even when your kids live only a few minutes away. I haven't seen my older daughter since early March. The only one of the grandsons I've seen since then is the oldest, who stopped by in late April to pick up his birthday present.

Even worse, I can't see my mother. We were going to fly out to Oregon to see her for her 96th birthday, but her assisted living facility is locked down. No one but staff can see the residents. So theres no point to going out there.
I’m so sorry for everyone who couldn’t see their children or parents, this virus really disrupted many lives 🙁 I’m fortunate as my children live only 20 min. away and since we live in the bush the infection rate is low, probably quite non-existent and some of the restrictions had been lifted for Mother’s Day and this weekend some more followed so I was blessed with a visit from my children for which I’m very thankful ❤️
You all keep safe !!!

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 05-18-2020 at 11:05 AM. Reason: shouting/all caps