Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Horse Focus Fabric Quilt >

Horse Focus Fabric Quilt

Horse Focus Fabric Quilt

Old 03-26-2022, 01:46 PM

I love your quilt! I’ve been looking for a dinosaur pattern for an upcoming grandbaby. This inspires me!
Old 03-27-2022, 11:11 AM

I love your selection of co-ordinating geese fabrics and the way the secondary pinwheel pattern shows up where the geese meet. Those pinwheels make the light horses pop. Great job.
Old 03-31-2022, 05:29 AM

So nice. My Granddaughter loves horses but just was never able to have a horse of her own so I am making her a T-shirt quilt and she picked a fleece depicting horses for the backing. I made a T-shirt quilt for Grandson last year and put a no pill fleece on the back. It is so soft and washes so well so I am doing that also for Granddaughter's quilt. I do my own FMQ on my domestic and it works so well for the quilting as there are only two pieces to put together for quilting and the fleece does not shift around on the back when quilting. The weight of the quilt is the same as one with a batting in it. Kids seem to like those fleece throws because they are so soft so try using fleece on your back of quilts, think you will like it.