Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
How can I quilt with this helper ? >

How can I quilt with this helper ?

How can I quilt with this helper ?

Old 09-20-2011, 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by Annya
I have bad news about my furry helper---she is hospital. I found her this morning near death and the vet told me she was bitten by a snake (we think) but she had a better chance of survival after being bitten hours ago than right away.I did not ask why -- maybe the fact that she was still alive. It is costing me $$$$ but I am willing to spend the money on her if I had too and it has taken all my reserve money plus. I will pay off the rest of the balance. I miss her sitting on my knees or the ironing board so please pray for speedy recovery.
poor fur buddy!!! I hope she's better soon! I hate snakes and I'm quite grateful my kitty is afraid of them and mice!
Old 09-20-2011, 09:33 AM

I have bad news about my furry helper---she is hospital. I found her this morning near death and the vet told me she was bitten by a snake (we think) but she had a better chance of survival after being bitten hours ago than right away.I did not ask why -- maybe the fact that she was still alive. It is costing me $$$$ but I am willing to spend the money on her if I had too and it has taken all my reserve money plus. I will pay off the rest of the balance. I miss her sitting on my knees or the ironing board so please pray for speedy recovery.
All my prayers for your fur baby, I can tell you're doing all you can for her, God Bless
Old 09-21-2011, 01:11 AM

Thank you for your kind thoughts. I will be picking her up tomorrow around lunch time. I am going to take her teddy so she knows she is going home. I could have gotten her this afternoon but I thought another day will not hurt especially with all the doctors there to look after her.

Originally Posted by Hattie Frances
All my prayers for your fur baby, I can tell you're doing all you can for her, God Bless