Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Pictures
  • IRR II Group 6  Pictures >
  • IRR II Group 6 Pictures

• IRR II Group 6 Pictures

Old 02-18-2010, 04:44 AM

Originally Posted by Ducky
    :shock: :shock: Wow, that's wonderful! What a wonderful job. It really looks perfect.
    Thank you Ms. Ducky-appreciate it :-)
    Hugs
    April
    Old 02-18-2010, 04:45 AM

Originally Posted by omak
    WOW! You seem to be in sympatico with the quilt ... it is impressive, to say the least! <wave>
    Thanks Omak-this one had me struggling for sure! I did not want to draw away from the beautiful stained glass star center but add to it. I loved the idea of the black border especially for quilting it but it really drew the eye away from the center. I was happy with this as I felt it added to the center without drawing away from it :-)
    Thank you again for your kind words!
    Hugs
    April
    Old 02-18-2010, 06:08 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
    a bit of Southwest from the Pacific Northwest for the New England American who loves horses <wave>
    Oh Omak I just LOVE it! Thank you thank you thank you!! This top is going to be just fabulous!! That border you added continues to make my wild west top come together-stunning just stunning! Thank you!
    Hugs
    April
    WHEW! I am so glad you like it! I don't know if you could see how the pattern is created, but it looks like beadwork ... will be mailing it out today <wave>
    Old 02-18-2010, 06:09 AM
    Power Poster

Wow Omak and April!!!! Both of these centers look fantastic! Its always amazing to me how they end up with the "perfect" next thing...you both added the perfect thing! Beautiful!
    Old 02-18-2010, 07:35 AM

Well, here we have it, folks! Wild West meets some wild Indians. I thought, and pondered, and considered, and shopped, and!!! I saw it! the PERFECT fabric. The West is a big, large place with wide open spaces, tall mountains, clear rivers, lots of trees, and running across and through it all is the craft work of "The People" ... a bit of Southwest from the Pacific Northwest for the New England American who loves horses <wave>
    Ok I have to ask Omak looking at the first picture of the border on the left hand side is that two different materials pieced together? If so you did a phenomenal job piecing them so they lined up! WOW
    Hugs
    April
    Old 02-18-2010, 07:37 AM

Hi to everyone, just saw some of the rr posted and they are looking great. April, I will be waiting to receive Tabbys, now wondering what to apply that will suit the block. Omak, great border to Aprils center.
    tulip43
    Old 02-18-2010, 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
    Well, here we have it, folks! Wild West meets some wild Indians. I thought, and pondered, and considered, and shopped, and!!! I saw it! the PERFECT fabric. The West is a big, large place with wide open spaces, tall mountains, clear rivers, lots of trees, and running across and through it all is the craft work of "The People" ... a bit of Southwest from the Pacific Northwest for the New England American who loves horses <wave>
    Ok I have to ask Omak looking at the first picture of the border on the left hand side is that two different materials pieced together? If so you did a phenomenal job piecing them so they lined up! WOW
    Hugs
    April
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-23518-78.htm
    I posted a bigger view of the fabric at the bunkhouse <g> I was in hiding, but had to do some sharing, so I went into hiding.
    It is one piece of fabric, the corners are where I tried to line it up, and I don't think I succeeded, but it wasn't for lack of trying ... I had just never tried to match up fabric, not even PLAID! LOL so, you got one my firsts! <wave>
    Old 02-18-2010, 07:56 AM

Hi Omak, Thank You for posting Sarahs quilt top for me. One of these days I may learn. It is exciting to see some others posted. They are really looking super!!
    Bev
    Old 02-20-2010, 12:41 PM

Ok - I've got Donna centre done :-)
    Once I get confirmation she likes it I'll post it out to April and it should then be back on track.

Sorry about the photo. Its dark here already, once it gets light again my quilt-holder goes to play golf, and I'm hoping to get it posted on monday.
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-14858.jpe  
    Old 02-20-2010, 01:45 PM

Fabulous! <wave>