Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Last ones (so far) of my pouches >

Last ones (so far) of my pouches

Last ones (so far) of my pouches

Old 01-07-2021, 03:17 AM

You are so talented. I pray you will be back to sewing soon. I love the pouch for Ivy.
Old 01-08-2021, 09:34 AM

First of all these are beautiful! You have been doing a great job on these all along.
I am so sorry to hear about the detached retina. I had this happen a couple years ago as well as the visceral fluid was leaking out of my eye. Like you emergency surgery. Now I have regained the majority of my vision back except for a blind spot where they had to close up the eye in the back of the retina. A double whammy. The detached retina was repaired and I gained as much of my vision as was possible. I just saw the Retinaologist on Monday of this week and everything looked great the detached retina healed perfect and has remained attached and no more leaking., Now I don't have to see him for another year. I am sure you will do fine. In the beginning is is a bit frustrating is all.
Old 01-08-2021, 09:59 AM

I am so sorry to hear of your vision issues. Will hope and pray that you get your vision back to normal. Our vision is one of our senses that I think us as quilters/sewers rely on.
Love your pouches-they are all beautiful and I especially love the one for the youngest child. She will love it.
Old 01-28-2021, 08:39 AM

Such cute pouches! I also hope you make a full recovery from your surgery and regain your sight. Scary.