Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Look what I'm probably buying... >

Look what I'm probably buying...

Look what I'm probably buying...

Old 11-16-2010, 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by emsgranny
Do like I do - put in trunk and bring in a little at a time..put it away while hes at work...bring it more...keep it going until you are done lol going to have trouble doing this - he retires the day after thanksgiving so he will be home alot more...good in one sense bad in another lol
I sure hope you plan on sharing some of this with us lol cheryl :-D
Excellent plan except I've got a 4Runner, so no trunk to hide goodies. But, luckily if I give him a "look" he'll know not to ask to many questions. Good training, don't you know.

Ha, it's not for sure yet as I have to hear back from the person, but I thought I'd share why I might be busy the rest of the day:>
Old 11-16-2010, 09:00 AM

Time to put up a BIG Christmas Tree!.. stick a few bows on some stuff and just act like they are gifts... DH will never notice!
Old 11-16-2010, 09:07 AM

Well, when I contacted him last night it sounded like I was getting it, but now he's not returning my e-mails. We'll see...
Old 11-16-2010, 05:02 PM

Okie Dokie, back on track and I'm leaving to go buy the items in an hour. Wish me luck:> I will probably have some items to sell that I can't use. As it's the whole lot I have to buy. But, I think I have to check with my mom first about the crochet thread(I don't crochet). Keep ya' posted.
Old 11-16-2010, 05:18 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by emsgranny
Do like I do - put in trunk and bring in a little at a time..put it away while hes at work...bring it more...keep it going until you are done lol going to have trouble doing this - he retires the day after thanksgiving so he will be home alot more...good in one sense bad in another lol
I sure hope you plan on sharing some of this with us lol cheryl :-D
you guys are so funny.. I just bring in my haul and if he says anything- which he never does- id tell him.. " and what of it???" hubby has three hobbies to my one.. Hunting, fishing and woodworking.. Need I say more?
Old 11-16-2010, 05:36 PM

Looks like you got yourself a bunch of new goodies! :-D
Old 11-16-2010, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Candace
Okie Dokie, back on track and I'm leaving to go buy the items in an hour. Wish me luck:> I will probably have some items to sell that I can't use. As it's the whole lot I have to buy. But, I think I have to check with my mom first about the crochet thread(I don't crochet). Keep ya' posted.
Let me know if your mother does not want it. My mother is blind but she still kepps trying to crochet. :thumbup:
Old 11-16-2010, 07:57 PM

Well, I got back. I have to go through a few more boxes, but the majority of the fabric are pieces I can't use:< Though there are some pieces that make the purchase worth it. I will probably find homes for a majority of it locally as shipping is so much and most of it is polyester double knit or poly lining material. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.
Old 11-17-2010, 12:25 AM

Wow....all kinds of good stuff!!!!!!!
Old 11-17-2010, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by deebee
Wow....all kinds of good stuff!!!!!!!
OMG I found a human hair pony tail in the box. You just never know what you'll get.

:shock: :shock: