Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: love the nine patch

Blog Entries
    Love how you used the 9 patch. That is one of my favorite patterns.
    Quilting in the Desert

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Very pretty. Love it. BrendaK
    Be kind to yourself, by being kind to others. When you help others you help yourself.

oh so pretty! the picture you took is stunning, would make a great card.
    Donna

Banned
    Lovely double 9-patch
    Happy New Year

Blog Entries
    Thanks to all for the nice comments. I have been away, collecting hugs and messy kisses from the grands that couldn't come for Christmas. We surprised them, so that was fun to see their faces. 3 yr old was bouncing for hours, baby didn't like us though, but we got to see him at least, so we reminded who we were, and the older ones were happy too, it filled our Christmas with JOY
    I should have posted the pattern info at the time I showed the quilt, sorry about that.
    The pattern is in the book called Tis the season, and is by Shelly Wicks and Jeanne Large. They are Canadian (yea) but the book is sold internationally. I have made a few things from this book. This is a favorite. If you google it you can see some nice quilt pics.
    The colors I used are basically the same as the pattern called for, but I can see other possibilities. Wouldn't it look nice with greens and purples, you could even change the blacks to chocolates, yummy!
    fatquarters

I certainly agree that the more simple, the more opportunity to become creative. The less is more rule. Very good job. Love the colors and the placement of the black and white. Happy New Year and happy quilting.
    Nana - Spring, Texas

Acutally, Barbara; but all teachers and my granddaughters classmates only know "Nana"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4