Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Results 51 to 68 of 68

Thread: More Purses Completed

  1. #51
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    2,411
    Blog Entries
    3
    One purse is more beautiful than the next. You are so talented. Do you sell them?

  2. #52
    Power Poster RedGarnet222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Reno, Nv
    Posts
    15,779
    Each one a beauty!

  3. #53
    Super Member butterflies5518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    4,042
    these are so beautiful! love the colors...

  4. #54
    Super Member Sheree from Chicago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    3,038
    Fantastic bags!

  5. #55
    Super Member heather1949's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia.
    Posts
    9,117
    what a grand job...well done. :mrgreen:

  6. #56
    Power Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    13,127
    They are all so cute! What pattern did you use?

  7. #57
    a regular here
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    peterborough u k
    Posts
    1,328
    Wow , wonderful work.

  8. #58
    sdparent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fryeburg, Maine
    Posts
    986
    Yes check out my etsy site. If you are looking on my etsy site and don't see what you are looking for let me know...it may already be in the works (usually have 6-12 in various stages of completion going all the time). The Fight Like a Girl purses sell fast and I am always working on finishing some of those up.
    Quote Originally Posted by luce321
    One purse is more beautiful than the next. You are so talented. Do you sell them?

  9. #59
    Super Member Grandma Cindy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    1,841
    Quote Originally Posted by sdparent
    Yes check out my etsy site. If you are looking on my etsy site and don't see what you are looking for let me know...it may already be in the works (usually have 6-12 in various stages of completion going all the time). The Fight Like a Girl purses sell fast and I am always working on finishing some of those up.
    Quote Originally Posted by luce321
    One purse is more beautiful than the next. You are so talented. Do you sell them?
    Check out her site - The price is a steal, beautiful fabrics and embroidery ...

  10. #60
    Super Member ladyshuffler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    North Bend, Oregon
    Posts
    2,298
    Beautiful :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

  11. #61
    sdparent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fryeburg, Maine
    Posts
    986
    Thank you for your kind words. I will be posting new purses on my site on Mother's Day, be sure to check back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandma Cindy
    Quote Originally Posted by sdparent
    Yes check out my etsy site. If you are looking on my etsy site and don't see what you are looking for let me know...it may already be in the works (usually have 6-12 in various stages of completion going all the time). The Fight Like a Girl purses sell fast and I am always working on finishing some of those up.
    Quote Originally Posted by luce321
    One purse is more beautiful than the next. You are so talented. Do you sell them?
    Check out her site - The price is a steal, beautiful fabrics and embroidery ...

  12. #62
    Super Member nwm50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,440
    Mmnnnh ! Bitting my knuckle to keep calm, LOVE all your bags and wish i had one, Beautiful !! My friend Mary has the pink cancer one and i drool over it.

  13. #63
    sdparent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fryeburg, Maine
    Posts
    986
    New purses listed on my etsy site and more coming tomorrow, YEAH!

  14. #64
    sdparent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fryeburg, Maine
    Posts
    986
    The newest one, have 3 more almost ready to show.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdparent
    New purses listed on my etsy site and more coming tomorrow, YEAH!
    New multi-color paisley with emb. pocket
    Name:  Attachment-195403.jpe
Views: 10
Size:  90.7 KB

    Black Fight Like a Girl with Pink Ribbons
    Name:  Attachment-195404.jpe
Views: 10
Size:  101.7 KB

  15. #65
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,510
    Blog Entries
    1
    I love your newest purses. Can you tell me the size. Thanks. :):):)

  16. #66
    sdparent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fryeburg, Maine
    Posts
    986
    Thanks 10"W X 8"H X 4.5"D is the size of the purses.
    Quote Originally Posted by connie d
    I love your newest purses. Can you tell me the size. Thanks. :):):)

  17. #67
    Super Member quiltinghere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    PROFESSIONAL Longarm Quilter NW Indiana
    Posts
    3,490
    Blog Entries
    1
    Those are soooo cool...

    ONE of these days - I have to make a purse :(

  18. #68
    sdparent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fryeburg, Maine
    Posts
    986
    This is the newest purse I have completed this one I made for a great friend, I sure hope she likes it. I have more fabric coming to make more of these as I know they will be a hit.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.