More sewing room ideas and a quilt! >

More sewing room ideas and a quilt!

More sewing room ideas and a quilt!

Old 02-28-2011, 05:57 PM

Beautiful quilt!
Old 02-28-2011, 06:35 PM

Room and quilt both are great
Old 02-28-2011, 07:03 PM

Wow! The quilt is fabulous. LOVE the colors. The cabinets are beautiful. You're right. Dad is a genious. You have some great genes.

Cynthia
Old 02-28-2011, 07:05 PM

Beautiful space (I'm envious) and lovely quilt!
Old 02-28-2011, 07:05 PM

Wow, you got the crafty gene for sure. The quilt colors are beautiful and the cabinets are awesome!
Old 02-28-2011, 08:54 PM

Neat sewing room and lovely quilt. The sewing room is a dream of mine
Old 02-28-2011, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by JNCT14
So I thought I would post pictures of my mom's sewing room - my dad who is a genius, built the cabinets and my mom etched the glass. My mom is a fabulous sewer but isn't really into quilting. Because she hangs around with me too much lol, she has made 3 so far! The quilt bug is biting!!! So i am also posting her latest creation!
Beautiful sewing area. I really like the cabinet and especially with the serger in the same cabinet as your machine. I need one with both, but haven't seen one like that before. Nice area. Your dad did a fabulous job on the cabinet. Did he have specific plans for the cabinet, or just something he did on his own? If he had plands where did he get them from and if not would he be willing to sell his plans for that cabinet? I think he hould go into the sewing cabinet business. I love it. Your mom is very lucky to have such a talented DH. Thanks for showing off their work, Nice quilt too. I hope the quilting bug bites really hard. lol.
Old 03-01-2011, 12:34 AM

You can really fall asleep with those bright colors? lol.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:29 AM

Originally Posted by Gerbie
Originally Posted by JNCT14
So I thought I would post pictures of my mom's sewing room - my dad who is a genius, built the cabinets and my mom etched the glass. My mom is a fabulous sewer but isn't really into quilting. Because she hangs around with me too much lol, she has made 3 so far! The quilt bug is biting!!! So i am also posting her latest creation!
Beautiful sewing area. I really like the cabinet and especially with the serger in the same cabinet as your machine. I need one with both, but haven't seen one like that before. Nice area. Your dad did a fabulous job on the cabinet. Did he have specific plans for the cabinet, or just something he did on his own? If he had plands where did he get them from and if not would he be willing to sell his plans for that cabinet? I think he hould go into the sewing cabinet business. I love it. Your mom is very lucky to have such a talented DH. Thanks for showing off their work, Nice quilt too. I hope the quilting bug bites really hard. lol.
He designed those himself and also designed two cabinets for me - the long cabinet has my serger on a lift on the left and my Babylok set into the table on the right (I leave my Babylok up because I use it all the time). On the opposite side of the table, he made a drop table extension that is gate legged so that I have an expanded work area to take the weight of my quilts when I am machine quilting. I will take pictures and post tomorrow. I am asking him for the rendered drawings and once I get them, I will scan and post as well for anyone who wants to make them.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:30 PM

love the room