Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
My beautiful daughter >

My beautiful daughter

My beautiful daughter

Old 10-16-2015, 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by litacats View Post
you may remember my $3.00 jelly roll well it made the centre and was the cornerstones for the quilt till I goofed up. you can see my mystake on the top of the picture. these pictures were the right way up when loaded I don't know why they turned sideways. as you can see her dog loves it too. LOL
I didn't notice till I looked at the quilt after I took the picture but she loves it very much.
It was our 50 year wedding anniversary the day we gave her the quilt along with some money to help with her medical expensives as she goes thru chemo, we didn'nt expect a party as she was too preocupied with everything that was going on in her life, so we bought dinner for us all and had a very nice visit before we retired to our motel room with a spa then off for some retail therapy wth DH, new clothes for us both plus I bought him a model train and he bought me a beautiful necklace and matching earings, we had a wonderful 2 nights away spent so much money when it came to pay for the room I was 15 cents short in my bank and they refused to pay it so I had to use my quilting account. But it was worth it just to get away and have time for just us no cats or dogs to feed or clean up after no lap top or tablets. we had a lovely weekend. just me and my phone to keep us up to date,
Good for you for taking some time for yourself. Hugs and prayers go out to your family as you go through this difficult time.
Old 10-16-2015, 07:23 AM

What a beautiful daughter and quilt. God bless!
Old 10-16-2015, 07:50 AM

Best of luck to her in chemo. I hope she responds well and gets cleared of cancer. She looks so young!
Old 10-16-2015, 12:18 PM

Stunning quilt and you can tell you daughter loves it. Prayers for you and your daughter.
Old 10-16-2015, 12:38 PM
Power Poster

Adorable quilt for a gorgeous daughter. Best wishes and prayers for her.
Old 10-16-2015, 07:40 PM
QM
Power Poster

A fine quilt, a beautiful daughter. Beat wishes for a speedy recovery. Of course , the fur baby will also help.
Old 10-16-2015, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by litacats View Post
you may remember my $3.00 jelly roll well it made the centre and was the cornerstones for the quilt till I goofed up. you can see my mystake on the top of the picture. these pictures were the right way up when loaded I don't know why they turned sideways. as you can see her dog loves it too. LOL
I didn't notice till I looked at the quilt after I took the picture but she loves it very much.
It was our 50 year wedding anniversary the day we gave her the quilt along with some money to help with her medical expensives as she goes thru chemo, we didn'nt expect a party as she was too preocupied with everything that was going on in her life, so we bought dinner for us all and had a very nice visit before we retired to our motel room with a spa then off for some retail therapy wth DH, new clothes for us both plus I bought him a model train and he bought me a beautiful necklace and matching earings, we had a wonderful 2 nights away spent so much money when it came to pay for the room I was 15 cents short in my bank and they refused to pay it so I had to use my quilting account. But it was worth it just to get away and have time for just us no cats or dogs to feed or clean up after no lap top or tablets. we had a lovely weekend. just me and my phone to keep us up to date,
That was a very thoughtful gift and sharing a peaceful dinner with you must have meant a lot to her.

It sounds like you and the hubster had a wonderful time together
So important in a marriage to remember to make time for each other!
Old 10-16-2015, 11:39 PM

My prayers for your daughter recovery. Your quilt will be such a comfort to her.
Old 10-17-2015, 04:58 PM
Power Poster

Beautiful daughter and quilt. Prayers for her complete health.