Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My daughter's wedding was beautiful!!

Thanks for sharing such lovely pictures. The garden looks great by the way - and the bride and groom so happy. Congratulations to all!

mary quite contrary wrote:
    I'll get pictures together to post. She was married at the Highbridge Park Pavillion in Wilmore, Kentucky. It looks out over the Kentucky river and it was a beautiful day.

Did you make the cheesecakes? I made different flavors for her High School graduation but for her wedding I just made plain with different toppings.

I'm thinking about all of the work to get your yard ready for a wedding. Wow!
    Sounds beautiful!! I would love to see the photos. I didn't make the cheesecakes. I had too many other things going on. I bought them at Costco. The sauces were all home made though :D It was a lot of work. I wish I had before & after photos.

Your DD's wedding looks like it was perfect! Your garden sure is a gorgeous backdrop for this BIG event. Everything is so pretty. Thanks for sharing this special event with us.

It is so nice of you to take the time to share photos of your happy day with us. You DD is simply beautiful and your DGD is lovely too. Nice family. I can see you spent a lot of time and hard work getting that beautiful yard in perfect shape. Great memories were created that day.

Awsom, just beautiful. Weddings are so much work, but it is always worth it in the end. Your yard and everything is wonderful. :wink:

Banned
    your right. it was beautiful..... sniff sniff. weddings always make me cry :cry:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2