Power Poster

My Fairy Godmother is "Battzinka."
I am still awaiting her!
Should be a fun project!
Old 07-12-2011, 11:57 AM

I love her dress!
Old 07-12-2011, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Minnisewta
I filled out the info. but I never received my pattern.
Minnisewta, I filled out the info too; it took a few minutes for the information to fill in for the multiple PDF files to print out. Mine is also going to be "Toppnovia", but I really want to do my "Quilt Diva" first . . . right after I hem some drapes for a friend, and then help another friend make a memory quilt . . . and the watermelon table runner from 'All People Quilt' . . . . . . :-)
Old 07-12-2011, 04:13 PM

Minnisewta, I filled out the info too; it took a few minutes for the information to fill in for the multiple PDF files to print out. Mine is also going to be "Toppnovia", but I really want to do my "Quilt Diva" first . . . right after I hem some drapes for a friend, and then help another friend make a memory quilt . . . and the watermelon table runner from 'All People Quilt' . . . . . . :-) OK, rats, sorry for the double post.
Old 07-12-2011, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Terricat
Minnisewta, I filled out the info too; it took a few minutes for the information to fill in for the multiple PDF files to print out. Mine is also going to be "Toppnovia", but I really want to do my "Quilt Diva" first . . . right after I hem some drapes for a friend, and then help another friend make a memory quilt . . . and the watermelon table runner from 'All People Quilt' . . . . . . :-) OK, rats, sorry for the double post.
I have to ask, what's the Quilt Diva? I start working on my Fairy Godmother, and it's been so much fun seeing her come together, hope to finish her tomorrow after work - tempted to call in sick.....

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
Old 07-12-2011, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by pjnesler
I have to ask, what's the Quilt Diva? I start working on my Fairy Godmother, and it's been so much fun seeing her come together, hope to finish her tomorrow after work - tempted to call in sick.....

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
The Quilt Diva is an Amy Bradley design, she is quite the adorable chick. She is a wall hanging that I want to make for my sewing room/area. If I do this right, I'll give you the web address: http://www.amybradleydesigns.com/abd170.html
Old 07-13-2011, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by pjnesler

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
The Quilt Diva is an Amy Bradley design, she is quite the adorable chick. She is a wall hanging that I want to make for my sewing room/area. If I do this right, I'll give you the web address: http://www.amybradleydesigns.com/abd170.html
You are right - she's quite the gal! Thanks for the link...
Old 07-13-2011, 05:29 PM

I love the green fabric for her dress. You did a good job!
Old 07-15-2011, 02:13 PM
Power Poster

Cute--I need to get mine done!