Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
My LBB all wrapped up with a bow. >

My LBB all wrapped up with a bow.

My LBB all wrapped up with a bow.

Old 10-06-2020, 04:11 PM

Absolutely gorgeous.
Old 10-07-2020, 07:11 AM

Absolutely STUNNING!!! Fabulous piecing, applicae and quilting!
Old 10-07-2020, 03:35 PM

I'm so happy for you and just a little bit jealous. Your ribbon border looks very nice and I'll have to agree, probably a lot less work. I'm still amazed at you doing this quilt in 8 months. You are certainly speedy.

As you know, I broke my arm in June.... a very bad break and I had to stop working on my LBB. I'm hoping that I can work on it again this fall and hopefully start working on the quilting early next year. We'll see. The arm is better but I'm still working on mobility and strength.

I'll continue with my posts when I'm able to make some more progress but still, so happy for you and your masterpiece. Congrats.
Old 10-07-2020, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by nanna-up-north View Post
I'm so happy for you and just a little bit jealous. Your ribbon border looks very nice and I'll have to agree, probably a lot less work. I'm still amazed at you doing this quilt in 8 months. You are certainly speedy.

As you know, I broke my arm in June.... a very bad break and I had to stop working on my LBB. I'm hoping that I can work on it again this fall and hopefully start working on the quilting early next year. We'll see. The arm is better but I'm still working on mobility and strength.

I'll continue with my posts when I'm able to make some more progress but still, so happy for you and your masterpiece. Congrats.
I'm so glad to hear your arm is healing. I wish you a speedy and complete recovery, but don't rush it. It's better to be a few months behind on your hoped for schedule than to lose some of your mobility. I will be looking forward to your future posts and cheering you on, just like you have always cheered me on.
Old 10-08-2020, 04:06 AM

What in incredible work! You are to be congratulated! This is truly gorgeous and stunning and it's obvious how much work and care you put into it. Thank you for sharing it with us!
Old 10-08-2020, 07:34 AM

Oh My! That is gorgeous. You did a great job on piecing, appliqué and quilting. Stunning. Love the idea of using a quilting hoop to help prevent puckering. I'm going to look into getting one specifically for that purpose!

Rob
Old 10-09-2020, 05:54 AM

An absolute beautiful masterpiece!!!!! I really enjoyed the journey with your postings. Thank you so much for sharing.
Old 10-09-2020, 07:47 PM

Truly amazing!
Old 10-10-2020, 06:42 PM

Your Quilt is awesome!
Old 10-12-2020, 01:51 AM

Default This is your masterpiece

Wow!!!! Thank you so much for so generously letting us follow your journey. Loved and learned so much from your posts.
Beee-u-tee-fulllll.