Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
My Quilts by MomNanaWolf >

My Quilts by MomNanaWolf

My Quilts by MomNanaWolf

Old 11-13-2011, 05:48 PM

Smile more pic's

hope you enjoy these also. I just had to add a picture of Peanut one of Jeff Dunham's on stage family, Peanut is my favorite then Walter. I have started the quilting on the babys quilt and it is looking good. Hubby drew some fish, butterflys, a baby whale and baby bee. So far I have two blocks finished and some of the shashing. Just have 28 more blocks to quilt lol.
Attached Thumbnails another-part-sewing-room.jpg   closet-one.jpg   closet-two.jpg   one-wall-sewing-room.jpg   sewing-table.jpg  

quilt-top-great-grand-daughter.jpg  
Attached Images  
Old 11-13-2011, 05:51 PM

Very organized room & very cute colorful quilt
Old 11-13-2011, 05:52 PM

looks like a nice place to sew. Mine isn't so organized
Old 11-13-2011, 05:53 PM

Love all your quilts. That twin scrappy is beautiful!!
Old 11-13-2011, 06:06 PM

very nice quilts!
Old 11-27-2011, 08:58 AM

Red face Best Day of my Life

WOW, is all I can say to the happenings of yesterday, November 25th, 2011…. I hope it will be posted on U-Tube soon. So you can all see ME being honored by the Eastern Sky Group & Singers at the Norfolk Botanical Garden on Native American Day Heritage Day.. I was invited to take part in the ceremony, which was the third annual Native American Ceremony for the Bald Eagle at Norfolk's Botanical Garden. I was given this honor as I made an Eagle Wall hanging in memory of the Momma Eagle, who was killed in May by a plane from the nearby airport. I was to present the quilt I made to the Eastern Sky Group & Singers, but the quilt was not located in time... Vincent Schilling of Schilling Media Inc and the Eastern Sky Group & Singers are the most wonderful people that you could ever meet. I received a wonderful award and three great CD's with music from some of the group, along with being able to stand with the Eastern Sky Group & Singers as they played a song for me, and the Eagles. I can hardly put into words how I felt inside at the time, but Eastern Sky Group & Singers all made me feel like I was a part of their family. There were a few moments that took my breath away and that was when the Eagles flew overhead, they knew they were being honored. It was such a wonderful sight to see and to know these magnificent birds watch over us. At the very end as everyone was getting ready to say his or her good byes a juvenal Eagle flew over head very low as if to say I am here too.

The biggest honor of all is that my Eagle quilt will be used to wrap the ceremonial drum, to me that is better then any quilt show or the Smithsonian Museum any day.

I will post a few pictures later on, as right now I am very tired from the wonderful day yesterday and the long drive home.

Remember everyone that November is National Native American Heritage Month and that Nov. 25th is Native American Heritage Day. Yes people there are still many, many Native Americans alive and well doing their part to save Mother Earth.
Old 11-27-2011, 09:08 AM

nice to sdee you work momma!
Old 11-27-2011, 09:17 AM

Very nice. I love the blue and white!
Old 11-27-2011, 10:37 AM

Very nice.
Old 12-29-2011, 07:16 AM

Lightbulb Finished The Double wedding ring,

I finished it and posted a picture but can't find it so will post it here. It came out better then I thought it would lol. I also finished the Blazing Star twin quilt. Now I am working on my Grandsons Wolf Quilt, it is on the frame home to have it ready for him by next week.
Attached Thumbnails double-wedding-ring.jpg   blazing-star.jpg