Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
My sewing room >

My sewing room

My sewing room

Old 03-12-2009, 07:47 PM

Great place....Thanks for sharing....
I like to see other people sewing rooms.... :lol:
Old 03-15-2009, 01:26 PM

I really love to see sewing rooms, it gives me so many ideas. My first mistake was suggesting to my husband to turn the basement into a man's room.........big mistake.........I would have had more room. I took over one of the spare bedrooms, but it is in the upstairs......has sloping ceilings, so hard to maneuver without looking like the hunchback from Notre Dame....ha........I have a table like your yellow one (mine is green) maybe i will move it up there. I too love to put puzzles together. My husband and I love to go to auctions, and he picked up a zillion puzzles from this farm house........really old and good.......anyway......I am going to set up a table on our back glassed in room I think......thanks for all of the creative storing ideas........My sewing room is so messy with lots of projects at the same time, plus my computer corner...Great pics......love them.....
Old 03-16-2009, 12:22 PM

The reflective ceiling is great! It must increase the light a lot. You are really well organized! I started out organized, but then I started sewing! I have to re-organize after ever project. You know how that goes. Little pieces everywhere. And I don't throw them away. Scrap quilts in my future . . .
Old 03-16-2009, 12:24 PM

Sew and Sew - beware the sun in that glassed-in room - fabric will fade, so you'll need to build in some kind of covering system. Guess how I figured this out . . .
Old 03-16-2009, 01:49 PM

I just love your room i would love to have that space to sew in you got lots of stash so you can sew,sew
Old 03-16-2009, 01:54 PM
Banned

Cool sewing room!
Old 03-17-2009, 06:44 AM

SharonM: I love your space. I, too, like your yellow table...I sort of remember eating a few meals around a table like that when I was a kid..ours was a red top rather than yellow. Thanks for sharing,.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:03 AM

HEY! You've got SPACE. I bet it's wonderful to have a space to escape to and have all your "stuff" right there, close at hand. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Old 03-17-2009, 09:08 AM

I just plan on having the puzzles out there.......I don't sew there......have a separat room for that........when we put in windows on our screened in porch they are the tinted uv filtering windows.........the only problem is......it is a small room.......so now we are building on a large screened in porch to our cabin that attaches to our front covered porch.......we won't screen in the front because of the 40-50 annual humming birds.......but i plan on putting our old iron bed on the screened in porch......children and grandchildren like it out there in summer.........i hope my husband gets started soon.......i would like to enjoy it before it gets too hot.......