Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
My yard sale score!!! >

My yard sale score!!!

My yard sale score!!!

Old 09-09-2011, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Yarn or Fabric
Too bad you didn't live closer to me - I have loads more fabric than that at my yard sale! I decided to do stash busting and sold a good 80 yards or so at the last yard sale - and that didn't even put a dent in my stash! Our next sale is going to be in a few weeks... I'm going to break out more fabric and try to find loving homes for it. I think the fabric was the biggest hit I had at least for my part of the yard sale. I'm looking forward to the next one. I even have two bolts of fabric that I'm planning on finding homes for - I need to put a sign on that next time - will cut pieces as needed - that will help that sell a bit better I'm sure! I better bring my rotary cutter and my cutting mat next time too!! :lol:

Great score though! It all looks beautiful!
There are yard sales out there that have awesome craft supplies - that reminds me I'm dying to find out how my friend did yesterday - they were going to a sale that listed fabric in the items for sale... I wonder what she found!!
Where are you in Alabama? Wonder if I am close enough.
Old 09-09-2011, 05:54 PM

Great find! I got some on Craigs list once, and I know how you feel! Happy Dance!
Old 09-09-2011, 05:56 PM

What a haul. Take it this was a yard sale. We never know what we will run into when we yard sale or estate sale which we went to two of them this morning. Did not have any finds like you however. It was your special day.
Old 09-09-2011, 05:58 PM

I am looking for finds like this all of the time at yardsales, craigslist, antique malls, and flea markets. Awesome score! I am sorry, I hope you don't think this is rude, but, I HAVE to ask.......how much did you get all of this for?