Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Need old Walmart Pattern >

Need old Walmart Pattern

Need old Walmart Pattern

Old 10-27-2010, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by Matilda
I will ask my sister. She collects EVERYTHING!! :-)
She didn't have it. I am sorry. That was a surprise to me! She really does collect everything and has a lot of the Walmart pattern. I couldn't believe she didn't have this. I hope you find it.
Old 10-27-2010, 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by Annya
Have you though to measure each square and add 1/2 inch extra for the seam allowances. Since you have one there it should be easy to copy the pattern. It would be quicker than hunting for patterns that you may not be able to find.
I was just looking at your pattern and if you make the block 121/2 inches, it is easy to do yourself. It just consists of1/4squares with small squares in some of your 4inch block. I will try and make it for you. I will post it later if I can get it. First I need your picture and I will go from there. Wish me luck.
Old 10-27-2010, 09:00 PM
KCK

Have you though to measure each square and add 1/2 inch extra for the seam allowances. Since you have one there it should be easy to copy the pattern. It would be quicker than hunting for patterns that you may not be able to find.
I was just looking at your pattern and if you make the block 121/2 inches, it is easy to do yourself. It just consists of1/4square and 1/2 square triangles with small squares in some of your 4inch block. I will try and make it for you. I will post it later if I can get it. First I need your picture and I will go from there. Wish me luck.
Good Luck! Its so cool that you would try to make this and so fun too! :)
Old 10-27-2010, 09:46 PM

I am back so I hope you will understand the pattern. I did it on my EQ7 program.
This is the best I can do. I hope it helps you. all you need to do is add the sashing after. Just measure the strips.

The pattern sizes are on the page so if you try it on scrap first it should work. Add an extra 1/4 inch for seam allowances it it has not done so. I did look for an easy way for the 1/4square triangles but I could not find anything.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]101775[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-101770.jpe  
Old 10-27-2010, 09:53 PM

It looks like an Ohio Star block except the four corners are made different. You could use that pattern and change the corners.
Old 10-27-2010, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by carole7481
It looks like an Ohio Star block except the four corners are made different. You could use that pattern and change the corners.
that is what I thought too. As long as you know the size of each of the squares it will be easy to make/ I did try to do the colors similar to what was shown by Quilltlonger. I hope it works for you.
Old 10-27-2010, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by quiltlonger
I need your help locating a Walmart Pattern of the month for October 2003 called "Jessica's Dream" was done in blacks/whites and red/pinks. Check out pictures, Started then, but moved on --now 7 years latter found the box with couple blocks done but not the pattern itself. Need your help (the A.E. Nathans website does not go back that far)
Why don't you take one of the completed blocks apart and make new templates?
Old 10-27-2010, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by GrannieAnnie
Originally Posted by quiltlonger
I need your help locating a Walmart Pattern of the month for October 2003 called "Jessica's Dream" was done in blacks/whites and red/pinks. Check out pictures, Started then, but moved on --now 7 years latter found the box with couple blocks done but not the pattern itself. Need your help (the A.E. Nathans website does not go back that far)
Why don't you take one of the completed blocks apart and make new templates?
That is what I said earlier or some thing like that any way. Great minds.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:37 AM

Thank you!! I just can't believe how those computer programs work and I plan on getting busy now, promise won't take me long now. Thanks again.
Old 10-29-2010, 09:02 AM

Oh My goodness I am so impressed, so nice of you to do that.