Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Our first show!! Three full pages of eye candy, have another look!!

Wow!!! Lots of beautiful work!!! Thank you for sharing with us!! :) :)

Izy
    more

These were the result of a workshop on foundation piecing
    Name:  Attachment-21574.jpe
Views: 140
Size:  57.2 KB

This was made by Ann using recycled shirts
    Name:  Attachment-21575.jpe
Views: 137
Size:  54.1 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images

Izy
    more

Japanese wallhanging using charm squares
    Name:  Attachment-21497.jpe
Views: 141
Size:  37.8 KB

Izy
    more

Heres Ann with her beautiful work
    Name:  Attachment-21477.jpe
Views: 139
Size:  58.1 KB

WOW :!: :shock: :!: :shock: :!: :shock: :!: it looks like you all are having a wonderful time. what a lot of beautiful quilts and embroidery. thanks for sharing.

Izy
    more

Fabric bowl made by Suzie
    Name:  Attachment-21499.jpe
Views: 130
Size:  34.4 KB

This is the raffle taking place
    Name:  Attachment-21531.jpe
Views: 127
Size:  44.6 KB

Izy
    more

Close up of 3D features
    Name:  Attachment-21482.jpe
Views: 124
Size:  35.4 KB

Workshop held back in Feb produced these beautiful wall hangings
    Name:  Attachment-21532.jpe
Views: 133
Size:  39.6 KB

This was made by Margaret from a tiny 2" x 5" xmas card picture!!
    Name:  Attachment-21533.jpe
Views: 121
Size:  55.2 KB

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Oh my, oh my, oh my--so many beautiful projects. Spain air must heighten creativity! Thank you so much for sharing these. So many just make me stare in wonder.

Izy
    more, nearing the end now folks

Helen makes the table covers
    Name:  Attachment-21485.jpe
Views: 128
Size:  29.5 KB

Izy
    Hope you enjoyed the show everyone, we had a super day, and as Ellie mentioned we have had a tremendous response from all the visitors, we have a colour spread in the local paper next week, and have been approached with a request to do another exhibition in the next town....do you think we have become famous???? :D

Hi Izy, Think quite a lot of people were amazed by what they saw when they entered the room. You did a grand job, thanks for sharing them.

The raffle quilt is being raffled yet again to help someone be repatriated to England after a serious bicycle accident in the mountains. He severed his spine. So all all work was really worthwhile.

Elle

Super Member mary quite contrary's Avatar
    WOW!! You aren't just famous you are internationally known. Wow. What talent. Thank you so much for sharing.

Just GORGEOUS!!!!! You should all be very very proud!!!!!!Great pictures Izy!!! That stump work is beautiful!!! Ann's quilt is gorgeous, but I am still partial to the one hanging to the left of it!!!! :wink: I didnt see any of yours Izy, did I over look any? And was the raffle quilt pictured here? (I have to admit I didnt read the caption too closely, was too busy looking at the quilts!!)

I wonderful quilt show I love everything and the varity. I thought that bowls were quite differant. everything was colorful. thanks for sharing

Izy
    Quote Originally Posted by mgshaw
    Just GORGEOUS!!!!! You should all be very very proud!!!!!!Great pictures Izy!!! That stump work is beautiful!!! Ann's quilt is gorgeous, but I am still partial to the one hanging to the left of it!!!! :wink: I didnt see any of yours Izy, did I over look any? And was the raffle quilt pictured here? (I have to admit I didnt read the caption too closely, was too busy looking at the quilts!!)
    Glad you enjoyed the show Melissa, the charity quilt was behind the ladies in the first picture!!

Most of mine were in there, except my big quilt....bit of a sore point with me...as it was considered a late entry it was draped over a coat stand in the entrance hall....oh well, maybe in the next show it will get a more prominent position :D

The quilt to the left of it is the original quilt that Ellie made her version of!! (I think :roll: ) if it is the pastel applique one, check out the pattern :D

Izy
    Quote Originally Posted by mamatobugboo
    those are wonderful!!!! Thanks so much for sharing! Are you and Elle pictured?
    Elle is in the first picture sitting to the left with her Dorothy shoes on (Red!!)

Luckily I am behind the camera so no pictures of me lol!!

Great pictures; beautiful work .I keep going back to look again. So When are you ladies going to pack up your show ; and bring it on the road ? I'm sure you would be welcomed to America.

Quote Originally Posted by Izy
    Glad you enjoyed the show Melissa, the charity quilt was behind the ladies in the first picture!!

Most of mine were in there, except my big quilt....bit of a sore point with me...as it was considered a late entry it was draped over a coat stand in the entrance hall....oh well, maybe in the next show it will get a more prominent position :D

The quilt to the left of it is the original quilt that Ellie made her version of!! (I think :roll: ) if it is the pastel applique one, check out the pattern :D

Okay I see now!! Elle's is to the right of the other quilt done by Anne!!!! When I saw the other one, I was just thinking the colors didnt come out right!!! Silly me!! Which ones are your Izy?

Izy
    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePassion
    Great pictures; beautiful work .I keep going back to look again. So When are you ladies going to pack up your show ; and bring it on the road ? I'm sure you would be welcomed to America.
    Wow now thats an idea......we are considering entering into a much larger exhibition, this has many different topics, showing the talent of the people living in Andalucia, which is held in the main exhibition buildings in Malaga :D

Izy
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy

Okay I see now!! Elle's is to the right of the other quilt done by Anne!!!! When I saw the other one, I was just thinking the colors didnt come out right!!! Silly me!! Which ones are your Izy?
    My D9P quilt is draped over a chair with my dresden plate cushion on it, and behind is another cushion with trapunto's cranes on, I had another small wallhanging on the main stand outside, but didn't bother taking a picture of it, and the bright crazycrumb quilt (wip) was draped on a table....that was all I put in as my other projects have been given away to family :D

Melissa, Izy is right, I just fell in love with the pattern which was originally done in creams, browns and pink, I just did my own thing and chose my colours, think it came out okay though.

Glad you and everyone enjoyed the show.

Elle

AWESOME!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Thanks for sharing :wink: :wink: :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
    Melissa, Izy is right, I just fell in love with the pattern which was originally done in creams, browns and pink, I just did my own thing and chose my colours, think it came out okay though.

Glad you and everyone enjoyed the show.

Elle

Well I love your colors!!!! I spotted your mermaid quilt too and isnt one of the foundation pieced ones yours too?

I found yours too Izy!!! :wink:

Gosh Izy, I think I need to move to Spain. What a wonderful show!!! It's too hard to pick a favorite. I have to say, the lady that does embroidery is .....fantastic. I am in awe.

Izy
    Quote Originally Posted by quiltwoman
    Gosh Izy, I think I need to move to Spain. What a wonderful show!!! It's too hard to pick a favorite. I have to say, the lady that does embroidery is .....fantastic. I am in awe.
    Glad you enjoyed it, if you go onto our group website you can see more close up details of everyones work......

http://www.perianastitchers.net

:D

If you go onto the events page you can access all the lovely comments that visitors left in our book :D

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast