Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 162 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Pass the Block

Blog Entries
    I went and saw my friend on life support today it was really hard but I was glad to say goodbye and be there for her sister who is also my friend.
    I will be sending the 2 out tomorrow there just about finished I'm happy with how they are looking I will post pictures tomorrow before I send them.

Not only are you a lovely grandma, but you are a brave and corageous woman. This reminds me of the movie "beaches" my wife and I cried for days......
    It's all about love isn't it. Love gives us the courage to face those hard times in life.
    I'm thinking of you and your friend.
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty3790
    I went and saw my friend on life support today it was really hard but I was glad to say goodbye and be there for her sister who is also my friend.
    I will be sending the 2 out tomorrow there just about finished I'm happy with how they are looking I will post pictures tomorrow before I send them.

Blog Entries
    Thank you so much. I lost a man who was like a father to me last month I went to see him before he died I need to do it for closure and also so they know there dearly loved.
    I know your having your share of hard times I had breast cancer when I was 34 I have been cancer free for 17 years I am truly thankful. I try to look at all the good in life.

so glad you were able to say goodbye,it is so much harder to get over the pain when you dont have that. I feel for you,praying for your friend.

You are an awesome lady.
    R
    Thank you so much. I lost a man who was like a father to me last month I went to see him before he died I need to do it for closure and also so they know there dearly loved.
    I know your having your share of hard times I had breast cancer when I was 34 I have been cancer free for 17 years I am truly thankful. I try to look at all the good in life.

Blog Entries
    I'm glad you were able to say goodbye to both your friends. It does help when you are able to have some closure. You and your friend will be in my prayers.

God is good ALL the time.. remember paradise!!

I can't wait, I have an older brother, My Mom and Dad and grandparents waiting there for me, and My Mom and Dad In Laws some of the sweetest people ever. And my Blackie Dog, a beautiful Tuxedo Cocker i got for my 5 th birthday and live 18 years and traveled the south seas with us.
    Paradise is just a heart beat away.
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by abonda
    God is good ALL the time.. remember paradise!!

Blog Entries
    Ok heres the pics.I will mail them tomorrow.Hope you like them.I got Dottys today.

Judys
    Name:  Attachment-236674.jpe
Views: 150
Size:  80.9 KB

Roberts
    Name:  Attachment-236675.jpe
Views: 145
Size:  74.4 KB

I got Deb's today. Going for advice at my LQS tomorrow!

Oh WOW WOW WOW Crafty I just love them both!!! You did a great job on them..... tough act to follow????????????? Thinking Thinking what will Linda do and then ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG

Oh my, Roberts i know what i am doing, judys i have an idea!!! can't wait to start,i am having my grandkids for 2 weeks so hope i can get it all done :)

crafty,great job, I love what you have done on both quilts!!!!!!!! Tough job to follow. I am stressed,but will come thru in the end. :roll: ;-)

what were you thinking Linda.... Purple for Roberts???? I think that would be beautiful since you love purple? :twisted: What do you think??? :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by ljdugas31
    Oh my, Roberts i know what i am doing, judys i have an idea!!! can't wait to start,i am having my grandkids for 2 weeks so hope i can get it all done :)

Blog Entries
    I'm glad you like them. Abonda your to funny. I love the little devil after purple.

You probably were one of those sisters who put blue dye in the shampoo, or sewed the legs of your sisters underwear shut.......Purple.............That was really funny ABONDA. I'm thinking you probably would like little gumbies all around the edge of yours in lime green......
    LOL R LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by abonda
    what were you thinking Linda.... Purple for Roberts???? I think that would be beautiful since you love purple? :twisted: What do you think??? :lol:

Beautiful..what a happy block

OH ya purple,he said no purple you just want me to get in trouble He He you know i told you about f------ c-------- silly :-) :lol:

actually I did play a lot of tricks on my sister but she's better at it than me... When we were little she used to tell me that the tops of the popsicle were really bad and would make me sick so she would bite them off for me... Ya? dummy me believed her cause I looked up to my big sister. She just wanted more popsicle!!!!!!!! and she got it! :lol: :lol: And Robert I like lime green!!! :shock:

Blog Entries
    Deb, I love what you did with both centers. They are beautiful.

I had forgotten that Robert didn't want purple - I actually thought it would be neat to pull out that little bit of purple from the center, but luckily (I guess) I never found any that worked. I might have been in trouble had I found any!

I need to get busy on Abonda's before Robert sends me another one.

Blog Entries
    I'm glad you like them I went back and checked what he said I remembered he had some things he didn't want and did want.

It is exquisite. It is just on track for what I was wanting. You did such a wonderful job. We have such great group. I sure will put my name in again if I'm asked.
    R
    Ok heres the pics.I will mail them tomorrow.Hope you like them.I got Dottys today.

You give it to her LJ......
    OH ya purple,he said no purple you just want me to get in trouble He He you know i told you about f------ c-------- silly :-) :lol:

If anyone thinks a "
    LITTLE touch of purple would make it nice, that would be ok, I just didn't want purple to be predominate.....You gals are great.....
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyG
    Deb, I love what you did with both centers. They are beautiful.

I had forgotten that Robert didn't want purple - I actually thought it would be neat to pull out that little bit of purple from the center, but luckily (I guess) I never found any that worked. I might have been in trouble had I found any!

I need to get busy on Abonda's before Robert sends me another one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell
    It is exquisite. It is just on track for what I was wanting. You did such a wonderful job. We have such great group. I sure will put my name in again if I'm asked.
    R
    :thumbup: :thumbup: Me too!!

Page 11 of 162 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 61 111 ... LastLast