Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Pass the Block >

Pass the Block

Pass the Block

Old 02-07-2012, 10:57 AM

Of course I'm in, what ever you decide will work for me.
Donna

Originally Posted by Crafty3790 View Post
So I need to know who is in for the next round so I can start planning. There will be a change in doing just one big one I might shift that around a little there are so many people it's getting to big to go to everyone.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:09 AM

it is 60" square with 4 more people to work on it.
Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 View Post
Oh WOW!! I really love my Santa Top, It's going to fit in next Christmas with all my Santa Collection...Thank you guys for doing a awesome job...How big is it getting? LOL I do want to use it as a wall hanging. But I can always use as a Bed throw if it gets to big...But it sure looks lovely...Thanks again..
Donna
Old 02-07-2012, 11:20 AM

I would like to do 2 small ones nexr round. Thanks Deb!
Old 02-07-2012, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 View Post
Oh WOW!! I really love my Santa Top, It's going to fit in next Christmas with all my Santa Collection...Thank you guys for doing a awesome job...How big is it getting? LOL I do want to use it as a wall hanging. But I can always use as a Bed throw if it gets to big...But it sure looks lovely...Thanks again..
Donna
Since it's already 60", you might want to think about having it come home and starting another center for the five people who haven't worked on it yet. It's going to be a monster quilt if it keeps going. Guess it depends on how large you want it.
Old 02-07-2012, 01:18 PM

I haven't had a chance to mail the "shoe Diva" quilt out yet, but will do so in the next couple of days. Sorry.

I too would like to just do one small quilt this time. If that's okay.
Old 02-07-2012, 01:54 PM

Default I'm in

Can I do one full size and a twin for Judy's Special Needs Camp
I am happy to send fabric to help with those that need some.
I L-O-V-E our group.

Let me know Deb.

R

PS, remember the first round robin and my OUT OF SIGHT Asian quilt that everyone worked on with the Cherry Tree on the side?
I finally bought the backing fabric today and will be sending it off to Charisma in a week or so.
Yahoo. Wait till you see it.
Those Mass and Maine girls are Fabuloso........
R
Old 02-07-2012, 02:11 PM

Oh boy!! Can't wait to see it !!!
Old 02-07-2012, 02:17 PM

Ok so it would be good to discuss sizes and I think we need to have them go to less people. I think people should also say how they feel about getting fabric with it because of shipping cost.

How big are Amber and Roberts now. We want to make sure they might want to come back home and the remaining people who haven't worked on them may do a row on a smaller one as suggested.
Old 02-07-2012, 02:30 PM

Ok so if you want to do just one small I will assign you to the same amount of people doing yours. Like if 6 people work on yours you only work on 6 people's.
Dotty made a good suggestion I will pm each person there order of people please print it out and put it in with the top.
also I want all to feel comfortable or enjoy the theme of the top so I would like to know if it's a specific theme like holidays, kids,fairy's, floral,etc. this way I can match you with your choice.
Any other ideas are welcome.

I also think it would be good to do charity tops if there is still someone that wants to finish and donate. Those who want to have some charity quilts p,ease let me know and those who want to be involved let me know.

Hope it's not to many rules.
Old 02-07-2012, 03:17 PM

I'm in again. I think I will just do one small one this time around (hopefully, I will be busy quilting quilts for the kids camp soon. I have a three day retreat at the end of this month and hope to finish at least three tops while I'm there. I have a nice simple pattern that I like that works up really quickly for that type of thing.

Robert, can't wait to see your Asian quilt all finished. I know Charismah will do a great job. I have been talking with her about her quilting my Affairs of the Heart Quilt for me. YEAH, I finally got the top finished. Here's a picture of it if you're interested. I cannot wait to see what Charismah does with it. My intention had been to quilt it myself, but after putting over a year into the applique work on it, there's no way I'm touching it for quilting.
Attached Thumbnails completed-top-1.jpg