Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Pass the Block >

Pass the Block

Pass the Block

Old 02-23-2012, 08:31 PM

Crafty, I have the fire top that is ready to send out. Don't know who the top belongs to or who to send it to. I Have not got Roberts top yet.and judy's 1st center what was it,i don't think i got it to work on.
Old 02-23-2012, 08:34 PM

I guess if Roberts top was the peacock one it skipped me totally because it looks like it is being top stitched.
Old 02-23-2012, 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by ljdugas31 View Post
Crafty, I have the fire top that is ready to send out. Don't know who the top belongs to or who to send it to. I Have not got Roberts top yet.and judy's 1st center what was it,i don't think i got it to work on.
LJ the forest fire top is Crafty's and if you are done with it you should be sending it on to Patti next according to my list.
Old 02-24-2012, 07:24 AM

Default camp quilt

This is the center I'll be sending out for the next round. I thought since I made a girl looking one for the first camp quilt top, I'd go with one that could be used for a boy this time.
Attached Thumbnails boy-camp-quilt-002-2-.jpg  
Old 02-24-2012, 08:36 AM

Looks fun and happy Maine!
Old 02-24-2012, 08:42 AM

Default next center

Okay, I am going Victorian because I live in a victorian house. This is going to go in my living room as a throw over the couch. Remember, victorian is overly decorated and feel free to use old tablecloths, hankerchiefs, lace, or just regular piecing, don't stress! Since it is in the living room it will not get alot of wear so if you want to use other than cotton, feel free. Do what you think looks good and I am sure it will be wonderful! It is straighter than it looks but I put a strip of chenille around the black and the fluffy makes it look off. Enough said...oh, my walls are deep red and the room is red, golds and greens....
[ATTACH=CONFIG]315086[/ATTACH]My intent is to do some ribbon embroidery work in the middle when I get it back...is this too much info? lol d
Attached Thumbnails victorian-center.jpg  
Old 02-24-2012, 08:47 AM

Stunning I wish It was coming to me
Old 02-24-2012, 09:05 AM

Default lj's two tops and my one top

Oh Oh OH BOY! Defergie! Just beautiful and plenty of possiblities...... I hope I get to work on yours!!!

Mainelady beautiful job on the face top! You are so talented! Here are the tops for LJ's two rounds for the 8th and then my center. I would like my center to be for a little girl.... Thanks
Attached Thumbnails 001.jpg   002.jpg   003.jpg  
Old 02-24-2012, 10:51 AM

Victorian, My specialty......CAN NOT WAit. I have some Irish lace I got in belfast a few years ago and it is going on your Top. how about some deep red velvet too......Hold on to your hat. Fabuloso is back.......LOL
R

Originally Posted by Difergie View Post
Okay, I am going Victorian because I live in a victorian house. This is going to go in my living room as a throw over the couch. Remember, victorian is overly decorated and feel free to use old tablecloths, hankerchiefs, lace, or just regular piecing, don't stress! Since it is in the living room it will not get alot of wear so if you want to use other than cotton, feel free. Do what you think looks good and I am sure it will be wonderful! It is straighter than it looks but I put a strip of chenille around the black and the fluffy makes it look off. Enough said...oh, my walls are deep red and the room is red, golds and greens....
[ATTACH=CONFIG]315086[/ATTACH]My intent is to do some ribbon embroidery work in the middle when I get it back...is this too much info? lol d
Old 02-24-2012, 10:54 AM

OMG! I think I shall swoon it sounds sooo good...
Originally Posted by rfbrazell View Post
Victorian, My specialty......CAN NOT WAit. I have some Irish lace I got in belfast a few years ago and it is going on your Top. how about some deep red velvet too......Hold on to your hat. Fabuloso is back.......LOL
R