Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Pass the Block >

Pass the Block

Pass the Block

Old 02-27-2012, 09:12 AM

Patti,
The Mamuska is on it's way to you. Have real fun with it.
всего хорошего ( The games afoot) you have to figure out what I said to you in Russian. LOL
shipped today.
Roberto
Originally Posted by Crafty3790 View Post
Thank you. It goes to Patti next. It's fun to challenge ourselfs.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:31 AM

Default pass the blocks

here is the seahorses dont know who's it is or where it goes next
Attached Thumbnails img_0418.jpg   img_0419.jpg   img_0420.jpg   img_0421.jpg   img_0422.jpg  

Old 02-27-2012, 10:00 AM

OoooH! Did I say I was giving that quilt away?? May go to Molly's new apartment (long story...)! Great job.
I love the cookie cutters. I have no idea how you did them. PS We collect cookie cutters. Have several hundred!
Thank you so much!
Old 02-27-2012, 11:09 AM

Deb love your hair,you have a beautiful smile and you do look so young not gramma age. LOL Thats good you can keep up with little cutie!!!!I know i poop out after a day with one of my grandkids,thats why you don't have kids at our age but so enjoy grandbabbies. Love all the tops can't wait to begin again!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-27-2012, 11:12 AM

Hmm....Cookie Cutters....Well that is good to know. Did you get an eiffel tower cutter in Paris?
Roberto
Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm View Post
OoooH! Did I say I was giving that quilt away?? May go to Molly's new apartment (long story...)! Great job.
I love the cookie cutters. I have no idea how you did them. PS We collect cookie cutters. Have several hundred!
Thank you so much!
Old 02-27-2012, 11:17 AM

I am trying to work on my santa block and I need some help with someone who is knowledgable either with the viking 5D software or about digitizing in general. I have an applique design of a 13.5 inch design of a christmas tree that has applique picture ornaments on it. I only want to change the satin applique stitch to the feathered satin stitch so it looks like pine needles.
If anyone can give me some advice I would love it. I called the SOS on line viking software help and was on with a Tech today for about 40 minutes live on line and he finally said, he didn't know who to do it. I hae read and read the manual but they aren't really sewer friendly.. LOL
HELP
Roberto
Old 02-27-2012, 11:24 AM

Here is a photo of my block. My husband loves everything patriotic so I am doing this quilt for him. We LOVE and APPRECIATE ALL of our military - past and present- and we thank them from the bottom of our hearts for their service.

This next photo is one that I will be doing for me on the next batch. hehehehe. I fell in LOVE with this!

Blessings!
Carole
Attached Thumbnails p1170482-1.jpg   p1170480-1.jpg  
Old 02-27-2012, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by ljdugas31 View Post
Deb love your hair,you have a beautiful smile and you do look so young not gramma age. LOL Thats good you can keep up with little cutie!!!!I know i poop out after a day with one of my grandkids,thats why you don't have kids at our age but so enjoy grandbabbies. Love all the tops can't wait to begin again!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with you completely!!!! Deb, you are gorgeous and your little one is adorable. My Mother always says "that is why GOD gave them to us when we were young".
Old 02-27-2012, 11:57 AM

I love them both. Of course I am partial to peacocks ( My Fav Bird, also for Dotty she had two peacocks named Duke and Dutchess) Lol. Can't wait to get them. I have some AAWESOME peacock fabric. Was a Navy Brat for 18 years Dad was a pilot for 27 years in the navy.......Yawn......Not really, I love the experience as an adult didn't like it much as a kid. Wwe moved 14 times in 18 years........
Glad you are aborad.
Roberto
Originally Posted by Carsey View Post
Here is a photo of my block. My husband loves everything patriotic so I am doing this quilt for him. We LOVE and APPRECIATE ALL of our military - past and present- and we thank them from the bottom of our hearts for their service.

This next photo is one that I will be doing for me on the next batch. hehehehe. I fell in LOVE with this!

Blessings!
Carole
Old 02-27-2012, 11:59 AM

Was your husband in a particular branch of the military?
Want to honor him for his service.
R
Originally Posted by Carsey View Post

Blessings!
Carole