Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Pass the Block >

Pass the Block

Pass the Block

Old 03-02-2012, 08:58 AM

Abonda I am truly sorry. It must be hard on you too. Know that I am thinking of you all and I hope time will heal as much as it can.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:54 AM

Default My Dear Sister,

Andrea,
Cathy and I will be praying for you and your son and wife. Please know that there are prayers around the world going up for them. Just know you are loved and they are loved and they have four beautiful children in heaven waiting for they mom and dad and granma, and grandpa. He's taking care of them until you guys get there.
I know it's only words now, but in time it will become a realization.
The other day I was taking a nap, Cathy was home. I was in the recliner with Bentley (the dog) and I had a dream. I was walking down a country road and I looked around and it wasn't anything place I knew. IN the distance I saw villa type of home with beautiful gardens as I got closer a saw a beautiful lady with long aubrun curly hair and she was talking with a a young man. When she turned around and looked towards me I knew it was my Mom and I walked closer and she rose and turned to the young and said " Albert it's your brother Robert".....
I woke up crying and told cathy. My mom had a baby boy named albert before my brother and I were born.
Was it the pizza I ate or my Heavenly Father assuring me of the love my mom had for us.

Please let your heavenly Father hold you in His Arms as you go thru this time with your family........
We love you
Robert and Cathy

Originally Posted by abonda View Post
Judy get well wishes sending your way!!! The flu can really take a toll on you. Don't worry about anything we all can wait! You need to take care and get strong!!!

I need some prayers sent for my family today..... I just found out that my son and daughter-in-law just lost their 4th baby and now she has had to have both her tubes taken and looks like they will not be parents..... so sad.... so sad..... I know they feel like it's the end of the world but in time they will heal and at least they still have each other. But I think they really need prayers. Thank you my quilting family.
Old 03-02-2012, 11:06 AM

Robert, what a wonderful dream! I always count myself blessed when I get to see my mother again in a dream.
Old 03-02-2012, 11:40 AM

Abonda-prayers here also! Life is not easy sometimes. And when it is your children hurting, I think it is worse than getting through something yourself!
Old 03-02-2012, 11:42 AM

Here is one of LJ's centers. It is going to scream spring and color. Hope you like!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]316823[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails lj-dugas.jpg  
Old 03-02-2012, 01:05 PM

Andrea: My heart aches for you and your family. Robert is right, you have many brothers and sisters praying for and lifting you up to our Lord. Those precious babies are safe in the arms of GOD. We love you!!!!

Blessings!
Carole
Old 03-02-2012, 01:08 PM

I received Lv2sew's center today. Americana, Americana.... I love this center. I will post a photo before and after my round.

Blessings!
Carole
Old 03-02-2012, 01:38 PM

I worked on Dotty's center while I was at my quilting retreat. I showed the others what I planned to do and they loved it, so I did it. I hope that Dotty will love it too!
Attached Thumbnails quilting-dads-002.jpg  
Old 03-02-2012, 04:51 PM

You guys are so fast they are off to a good start.
has everyone put the order in with there tops?
Old 03-02-2012, 05:10 PM

I have Patti's top done, the Crimson and green with the big star in the center is done also. I'm working on the purple and yellow of LJ's and I got Dotty's gingerbread top (Amazing) from Linda fromzstore today.
Will get them do in the next week and send mine out.
All the best
R