Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Pheasant Quilt

This is a queen size quilt, a work in progress at the time of picture. I need to get one of finished product. I quilted stitch in the ditch with it. I enjoy making wildlife pictures. Once I get another scanner, I'll be able to show you other pictures I have taken. This was made in 2005. I also make tissue box covers. I got most of my John Deere material on Ebay or at Fabric Warehouse in Mitchell, SD

You can see a couple more quilts on http://www.geocities.com/nonny1jeb/My_Quilting_Pictures.html
    I'm in the process of fixing links there so if you can't get to other pictures, that is why

Quilted tissue box covers
    Name:  Attachment-394.jpe
Views: 534
Size:  41.1 KB

My Pheasant quilt
    Name:  Attachment-2720.jpe
Views: 539
Size:  69.2 KB

Norene...your quilt looks beautiful and I love the JD tissue box covers! My DGD was shopping with me one day and picked up a pack of FQ's in JD fabrics and she said "GRAMMA....GRAMPA WOULD LOVE THIS FABRIC!!!" So in my cart it went! LOL so I have had it for awhile and haven't figured out what to do with it yet! Now I have one idea! LOL

My husband and brother are JD lovers so I figured I could come up with something someday!

Looking forward to seeing more pics of your quilt after you get your scanner!!!

Noreen, I enjoyed seeing your JD projects. I have two young grandson that are really into JD. Their other grandparents own a large dairy farm and JD is the word. 2 years ago, I bought a panel of a JD scene,hand quilted it all around each object and turned it into a wall hanging for their bedroom. They are so proud of it. I like the tissue box idea. They just might have one of them some day soon. Thanks for showing. :D

There are still a lot of dairy farms in upstate NY, I was always happy at the farm. I really like your quilt :D

Is There a pattern for the tissue boxes.
    They are nice.
    Sewspecial

Banned
    I love them all. GREAT JOB!

I love your quilt with tissue boxes to match -- how clever :!:

Blog Entries
    very nice....

I know from seeing some of those fabrics in person that the photo is not doing your quilt any justice. Love the kleenex holders.
    DEB CAVAN