Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Photos of the completed Bargello are on page 5  Who else is making Swish Bargello from Danmar's pattern? >

Photos of the completed Bargello are on page 5 Who else is making Swish Bargello from Danmar's pattern?

Photos of the completed Bargello are on page 5 Who else is making Swish Bargello from Danmar's pattern?

Old 11-13-2010, 07:37 AM

Marilyn & Dorothy : thank you for jigggling my inspiration button to get back to working on my version of 'Swish'. Your's are absolutely awesome. Jinnie :thumbup:
Old 11-16-2010, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Sewze
Marilyn & Dorothy : thank you for jigggling my inspiration button to get back to working on my version of 'Swish'. Your's are absolutely awesome. Jinnie :thumbup:
I am anxious to see it. I am on my way to check your post in case I missed your work in progress photos. :arrow:
Old 11-16-2010, 12:58 PM
Banned

Wow, that is amazing! One day I am going to have to try one of those! Great job!
Old 11-16-2010, 06:11 PM

Thank you. It was awesome making it! Join us, make one.
Old 01-01-2011, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by dsb38327
All credits go to Danmar for designing and creating Swish. http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-45289-1.htm
I am making my Swish Bargello from her pattern. I want you to see it finished too but I just have to show you what this pattern is creating for me! I think I could name it the
'Dizzy' Swish Bargello. It has ripples everywhere! The fabric is flat on the floor in each of these photos. I will show it again when I have it finished. /Thank you for looking.
Very nice and tidy job! Thank you!
Old 01-01-2011, 01:12 PM
spa

How do you finish the ends where the blocks and 1/2 blocks are uneven -- apply borders? Your work is beautiful so far!
Old 01-01-2011, 04:38 PM

It is simply beautiful! Love the colours!
Old 01-01-2011, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by spa
How do you finish the ends where the blocks and 1/2 blocks are uneven -- apply borders? Your work is beautiful so far!
Thank you for the compliments, the completed quilt is on page 5.
Olga posted hers today. It is wonderful! http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-86678-1.htm.
Yes when I had columns #1 through #54 sewn to each other I used the scissors and evened the top blocks and also the bottom blocks. Then I put my sash on.
Old 01-01-2011, 09:19 PM

I experienced the same feelings of joy and happiness. I could not eat and drink. I kept thinking about my work. I sewed two weeks. I did not want to quickly finish my happiness. I have changed the course of work and this led to some difficulties. Be sure to follow instructions Marilyn. And you get an indescribable pleasure. I dream about new projects. I'm so happy that I could do it. Thank you all for your support. I love the American quilt. Marilyn and Doroty, I am very grateful to you. "
Old 01-06-2011, 09:46 PM

I purchased danmar's Swish Pattern and I am a beginner quilter and found it to be extremely easy not complicated at all. Just folLow the step by step instructions as you would any pattern. And I was taught in school to read through any intruction thoroughly before assembling just like making clothes you can't attach the collar to a cuff without attaching the back,fronts and sleeve. It is just a step process if you make an error like anything you rip out we all have. Note read ,do, and above all if you have a question contact the source not anyone else as everyone interpets things differently. Hence don't shoot the messenger just shoot yourself as you, made the error of not reading thoroughly. Note just my opinion please purchase over 100 people can't be wrong. I suggest buying it and don't change a thing it works!!!!