Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
PHOTOS - IRR II Group 7 "Design Divas" Pictures >

PHOTOS - IRR II Group 7 "Design Divas" Pictures

PHOTOS - IRR II Group 7 "Design Divas" Pictures

Old 07-29-2010, 06:03 AM

Mareliba's top arrived safe and sound last night. I really like it! The brown does a wonderful job of picking up the colors from previous rounds. I have an idea on the last round but need to get to the LQS to pick up some bali pops to use. 8-)
Old 07-29-2010, 06:30 AM

I received Tisha's top. Won't be able to get to it for a couple of weeks, but it is quite beautiful. I have no idea at this point what I will be doing, but I have my thinking cap on. Good job ladies on this one! :thumbup:

mareliba
Old 07-29-2010, 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by mareliba
I hope you like it Barbara. My LQS did not have the right color green, so I added a little bit of color. I hope you like this. Lori, were there post cards mailed with this? If so, I need to find them.

mareliba
Sometimes going to plan B turns out to be what should have been plan A. No matter about the green, the colour is a great addition! I likey very much.

I'm still waiting for a package from Tisha; mail is slow between us. Since sending Lori's top away my design wall looks pretty empty!
Old 07-29-2010, 04:06 PM

Thanks Lori and Marianne for the news of the safe arrivals. I don't know about you guys, but each quilt I get, I think, "Oh, this is my favorite!" And I can honestly say that about each one! We had great variety among our tops in color and style and this has been so much fun to participate in. Thank you all!

So here's the rundown on where we're all at:

Marianne, Lori, and I each have a top to add the 8" border to, and then mail it home to its happy owner.

Barb is waiting for Suzi's so she can add the 7". Tisha is working on my 7". Marianne has Barb's ready to mail to Tisha for its final round whenever Tisha is ready to receive.

Thank you all for keeping in contact and keeping things moving. We've caught up quicker than anticipated. You all are awesome!
Old 07-29-2010, 05:12 PM
Power Poster

Wow! You have caught up quicker than anticipated AND all the additions are wonderful! This whole group has/is ending up with some spectacular quilts and you've all hung with it....so thank you sooo much for that! You all did you part to make this year's IRR successful....my hat's off to you all!
Old 08-23-2010, 04:46 AM

Mareliba, I'm still working on your top. I've got one side done and it's looking good so far. Hopefully I can get it done and off to you in the next couple of weeks.
Lori
Old 08-23-2010, 05:52 AM

No hurry Lori. I have not even started on Tisha's yet.

mareliba
Old 08-23-2010, 07:45 AM

Whew! That makes me feel better... ;-)
I thought I was running behind.
Old 08-23-2010, 04:57 PM
Power Poster

Lori...I think this group has moved to the "just running steadily" mode without the hard deadlines. With the delays that happened this year, I'm so proud of ya'll that you are finishing up so close to the scheduled end of the IRR! :thumbup:
Old 08-23-2010, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by LoriJ
Mareliba, I'm still working on your top. I've got one side done and it's looking good so far. Hopefully I can get it done and off to you in the next couple of weeks.
Lori
Lori, this is exactly where I'm at on yours too. It's coming along though.