Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
PHOTOS - IRR II Group 7 "Design Divas" Pictures >

PHOTOS - IRR II Group 7 "Design Divas" Pictures

PHOTOS - IRR II Group 7 "Design Divas" Pictures

Old 10-10-2010, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by sew cornie
Here's Lori's top. It will be in the mail first thing Tuesday. Hope you like it.
absolutely BEAUTIFUL !!
Old 10-10-2010, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Kitsapquilter
To LoriJ...I am looking at all your beautiful centers on here and the borders that have been added. Great work by all.
And LoriJ...I live in Port Orchard and my hubby worked in the shipyard at Bremerton for a few years. We are both now retired. We have only lived here for just over 10 years. Nice quiet little place to live! We moved here from Alaska to be near our kids and now we have grandkids so we are here to stay, I'm sure!
KitsapQuilter, I grew up in Bremerton and Port Orchard, graduating from South Kitsap High School. My family lives in Port Orchard and I try to make it back there every couple of years. My Dad retired from the shipyard many many years ago. It's a small world isn't it?
Old 10-28-2010, 04:14 PM
Power Poster

Ladies, I am going over my lists to make sure that all the quilts are either home or headed that way.. I have to admit that I'm lost on a few of the ones in this group. I have that Lori, Marianne and Tisha's quilts are all finished and sent home. I'm not sure about Barbara's, Jennifers and who has Susie's. Would ya'll be so kind as to provide an update as to where these are? Thanks
Old 10-31-2010, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Ladies, I am going over my lists to make sure that all the quilts are either home or headed that way.. I have to admit that I'm lost on a few of the ones in this group. I have that Lori, Marianne and Tisha's quilts are all finished and sent home. I'm not sure about Barbara's, Jennifers and who has Susie's. Would ya'll be so kind as to provide an update as to where these are? Thanks

Patti, here's the rundown on those:

Barbara's is home.

Tisha has Suzi's and mine. She emailed me last week to say she was ready to mail them. She'll be sending Suzi's to Barbara and mine home to me. I'll let you know when I have confirmation that they've been sent/received.

Barbara will add to Suzi's, send it on to me. I'll add the last border and then send it home to Suzi.

Thanks for checking in.

Jen
Old 11-01-2010, 04:24 AM
Power Poster

Thanks so much Jen. I was thinking that Tisha had the last 2 out in this group. Please do let me know when these make it back to the US. They all have progressed beautifully and I know all of you are so pleased to have your babies home :D:
Old 05-15-2011, 03:28 PM

Just to let you see that this quilt top still exists, and will now be on its way to SewCornie. It's too big for my picture-taking abilities.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-197518.jpe  
Old 05-15-2011, 05:04 PM
Power Poster

Wow Barbara...I LOVE this one!
Old 05-15-2011, 05:44 PM

Great job, Barbara. That's really pretty.
Old 05-15-2011, 08:06 PM

That looks really pretty Barb. I'll look forward to adding its final border. Thanks for posting the picture. I'm sure Suzi will be thrilled!
Old 05-15-2011, 09:00 PM

I've always wanted to do a ribbon border, and this quilt seemed like the candidate. I spent a fair bit of time working on a border using the same thirds block already in it, but didn't like how it was turning out. Too bad the picture doesn't do justice to the colours. Suzie, the center is fantastic!!!